Betta Fish Forum banner

Dont judge me too much.

919 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Jupiter 
#1 ·
Since i had nothing to do today and idle hands are the devil's workshop, may i present to you my new backgrounds on my tanks! they're all my favorite bands.

My 10 gal sorority with a Hanson background(which is definitely the worst one i made) and dont worry there are tons more plants than that, i just took them out to get the picture.

My 5.5 gal thats cycling with a One Direction background. This backdrop turned out the best in my opinion.

and finally my Jonas Brothers background.

See less See more
#5 ·
Well I think it's fabulous! Your tanks look great and that was very creative. I was a New Kids on the Block fan when younger, lol. I completely understand. ;)

#9 ·
I love your 1D one!!! I love this idea soooooo much!

#12 ·
hahaha well one of my bettas is getting a step up from the kritter keeper hes in, with a purple top, pink and purple gravel, a neon pink plant, and patrick from spongebob because he was pink. ironically all of those objects were picked out by my totally straight guy friend.

#14 ·
I've seen a few collage-type background before, they're really cool. Yours is nice too, I think it's a great way to add your own personal touch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.