Betta Fish Forum banner

Purple Bettas from Chard56!

829 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  registereduser 
#1 ·
I just ordered some purple bettas from Chard56. I got one male and two female purples! They are extremely purple! They also are really healthy looking and curious. I also ordered three females to fill out my sorority, one of which is in one picture, and they are very cute!

#3 ·
More of Sorority

Thanks Vicky! Here are more of the sorority girls. They all get along pretty well except...the cambodian girl. She did ok at first, but later the first day she was chasing everyone and I'm pretty sure she took a big nip out of the doubletail's fin. So, I'm keeping her in an inverted 2-liter bottle in the tank. It has the top/bottom cut off so she gets a ton of air and there are holes punched in the sides so the water can flow through. She often flares at the other girls passing by.

#5 ·
Reg, did your fish get here yet? The purple double tails have really nice dorsal fins too right? They seem like they start really close to the head.

I let the aggressive girl out of quarantine after a few days and she wasn't flaring anymore. She's doing great now with everyone. It even seems like she made friends with the smallest girl :D

#8 ·
@ registereduser. It'll will have to be next week before I can ship now. I went to get car insurance yesterday so I could drive legally to the store and buy a little food but Geico took almost all the money out of my account for an old policy. I didn't see the "fine print" under the invoice when I gave them my debit card info so they banged my account for $112.00. There should be enough for your shipping left but I still need insurance to drive to the post office. My luck I'd get pulled over and lose my license for a year for not having any. So sorry for my stupidity but I'll try to get him to you as soon as I can. ~ Chard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.