Betta Fish Forum banner

What would these two make?

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  SweetnSpicy 
#1 ·
I got 3 fish from Victoria Stark, and I was wondering what 2 of them spawned would make in the lines of colors.

Here is the female...

And my male...

Please let me know what you think the outcome would be!

See less See more
#4 ·
Lol, thanks! I am not sure that I would be selling the fry at first, because I would "cull" the spawn down to the 20-40 best, and work from there I think. I wantto work on my line first, and make sure it is exactly what I want, and I know of at least 15 having homes for sure.

#6 ·
Aww, thanks!

Her is the other male I might breed her with..

This is the same fish in my avatar, after his color change. My poor baby boy bites his tail! But he hasn't for almost a week now! :D -knocks on wood-

And, the Leo wants his minute of glory, as well. He is my real baby, Just went through his first shed with me! All is well with that ! :D

#14 ·
Lol, me too. I got him to try a blue marble line, and my spawn was unsuccessful, so I got another pair, to mix and match, again blue marbles, and they went well, probably would of had over 100 eggs, but the male ate them >.<

So, now, I will try my female, who is now gonna be named Lemon, because all of my girls are named after a fruit xD and Thai, named for the nation he came from. She is EXTREMELY eggy now, and you have to be blind not to tell haha.

Do you think I will get some marbled dragons from them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.