Betta Fish Forum banner

Possible?...

2K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  Betta Slave 
#1 ·
I've visited the petshop where I got berry, and it seems that wild color betta is still kicking...better yet it seems his tail as re-grew too...well somewhat it seemed kinda short but more rounded out, AND he seems really active. It doesn't seem like he's willing to just up and die just yet! He's a fighter alright. =D

Actually...when my dad buys me the new tank and setup which could be in a week or two, if he is still there...I'll give him a home, he's been such a good fighter against bad odds. he needs a good home...no...he DESERVES a good home. Don't you think? not one of those homes where he is just for show, a good home with a nice tank, a good set up, heater and all he needs.

What you guys think? I find he really does need/deserve a home after what he's been through, being in that little cup all day...with no base, no plants, no noting...dirty water, most likely not fed very well, also having survived a battle due to jumping to another bowl with his fins ripped to shreds, somehow manageing to re-grow them in that kind of place.

umm...I never thought I'd see the day where I think a fish has more courage and will to live then a person... ._. then again all living things deserve to live.

What do you guys think of this little male wild colored betta?

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm planing on it if he is still there...I wonder what I could name him though...His body is black...I think it was hard to tell, and his fins had a little bit of neon colors in it. and he really is a fighter...umm..

Rocky? =D ...that seems to overly used thought... ._.

#14 ·
Oh, I've bugged him about my bettas enough... he knows all of the tail types and colors now. It wouldn't have worked. XD
And Tullulah-Faye just looked at me and I instantly made the connection with her... so I'm glad I got her. :3
Well I really want that wild color betta...>.< I hope he's still there or survives by the time I get him...;-;

#17 ·
I can't get him if I don't have a tank for him...I'm only getting the tank and stuff next friday...and I have to wait at least a day for the conditoner to get rid of the things in the water and for the heater to get to the right temperature...

D= he'll have to survive another week or so...and if he isn't there...there isn't much I can do about it...but I can save another betta. .-.

#19 · (Edited)
Actually...when my dad buys me the new tank and setup which could be in a week or two, if he is still there...I'll give him a home, he's been such a good fighter against bad odds. he needs a good home...no...he DESERVES a good home. Don't you think? not one of those homes where he is just for show, a good home with a nice tank, a good set up, heater and all he needs.
I agree!

#20 · (Edited)
What you guys think? I find he really does need/deserve a home after what he's been through, being in that little cup all day...with no base, no plants, no noting...dirty water, most likely not fed very well, also having survived a battle due to jumping to another bowl with his fins ripped to shreds, somehow manageing to re-grow them in that kind of place
Totally!

#22 ·
yep, his name is bruteroot...here's a picture of him.

Red Tail Organism Fish Fish

He's a happy betta now too, he made a bubblenest on the first day, and now his newer bubblenest is around 1/3ed of his entire tank...XD it's a huge one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.