Betta Fish Forum banner

Copernicus Take 2

765 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  LadyVictorian 
#1 ·

Some better photo's of Copernicus and by better i mean still on a horrid camera that gets blurry when you get too close and can't take hd pictures or video T.T

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you, he's the boy I am thinking of breeding this summer, also the vt next to him I am wondering about...people have been talking about breeding high standard vt's and as you can semi see he's got great finage but his head isn't the best.

#6 ·
Who Capy or Hollow?

For Capy I am so excited female hunting for him, might get 2 girls just in case one turns out sterile or something. I'm going to be very picky on the girls I get for Capy and as far as Hollow goes...well...I'm going to take pictures tomorrow of him and see where he stands as far as form. Going to try more pics for Capy too. Some of the ones today turned out too blurry because he was wiggling around too much

#9 ·
I'm wondering is Hollow is part giant too...is it just me or is he twice the size of Capy in there? When he was fully flared he couldn't even fit in the container his fins and body were so massive. I put Capy in and then him and was like "WHOA....dude you grew on me o.o"

#11 ·
He had two nice brothers who were pretty close to him, one the yellow wasn't as rich and seemed more white in certain lighting and the other has a bit more mess as it seemed the blue and yellow ran too much and didn't keep a good clean shape. They were still pretty nice. When it came down to it though I picked him over his overall shape and cleanliness in color. He's small but he's young so i'm growing him a bit more on live food and seeing if I can't get another half inch on him xD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.