Betta Fish Forum banner

2.5 gallon hood!

988 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ilovebunnies 
#1 ·
I have this 2.5 gallon tank that I've decided to use instead of buying a whole new tank because then I will have more money for plants and what not. The only problem is the tank came with a glass canopy which I accidentally dropped and it completely shattered. I am looking for a HOOD for my tank now and cannot find one anywhere. The dimensions are 12 x 6 x 8. I know I could easily find another canopy but I don't think that is going to cut it because I need lights for my plants. Any suggestions?

#2 ·
They actually sell a light canopy for 2.5 gallon tanks. You probably have to order one online since I haven't seen one sold in stores for years now. If I remember correctly, the light canopy still sits on the glass canopy. You could probably order a glass canopy for a 2.5 gallon online.

Anyway, if you haven't already, try searching online. I know they used to sell canopy for the 2.5 gallon cause I had owned one. Wish I still had it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.