Betta Fish Forum banner

I was doodling, and then I thought...

3K views 54 replies 11 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
What if I could start a little "comic" or something, that can actually teach kids about betta fish? -shrug- just a thought :lol: It's not going to be a "world-wide" or a "best seller" kind of thing, just... a simple comic. :)

Think about it... what do many people hate? Being told what they should do, and what they've done wrong.

But... Seeing people around my area, when they start reading comics, they pick up traits from the characters - whether main character, or second character :) How they speak, catch phrases, how they react to things, over react to things, run, dance, sing... anything and everything influences them, just by cartoons, doodles, comics, etc.

It won't be like... "step one: cycle your tank!" because that isn't a cartoon/comic that is again "telling" them what to do :lol:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I think it'd be good :) I might do a girl and boy for the main characters though - so it is not aimed at one gender.

#4 · (Edited)
That is an awesome idea! Books and stories have been used to teach kids and people in general things for ages! If you can make it a webcomic that would be wonderful! I'd be willing to help in any way I can.

Would the story be from a human's point of view or the bettas?

#5 ·
hmmm maybe from the human's point of view...? :lol: I've got some ideas for the girl... not yet of the boy lol. And if I need help I'll know where to go :p

#12 ·
I'm learning how to do cartoon lol. I always do realistic. :/ so it's hard for me to say to myself "SHUT UP!! Her arms are NOT too short =D" :lol: because cartoons is supposed to just...idk...flow? doesn't have to be perfect, either :)

and that is very nice betta lover :)

#13 ·
Great picture! I actually made a graphic novel (fancy language for comic xD) for a school assignment about a suicidal betta in a tiny bowl that jumped out of a window into a man's tank that he was walking down the street with . . . Not random at all. . . xD

#14 ·
:lol: nope, not random. xDD

what's random is a tank full of water being walked down the street. lol! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.