Betta Fish Forum banner

HMPK Dumbo

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Myates 
#1 ·
Hi!
Does anyone breed HMPK dumbos? pictures?

I looveee them, and dumbos in general. So cute :3 totally wish I had one.

#4 ·
Oh thanks, I am unsure of his exact classification on colouring but he is a lavender/pinky color with a red head and is actually a butterfly ( has a fine white band around his caudal which the camera flash makes it impossible to see). Maybe his colour is Salamander? or maybe just lavender butterfly?

I bought him from a local petshop which changed hands, they never used to sell bettas so you can imagine that after a few years break from bettas I wandered into that store to find all sorts of unusual varieties that were only available in Thailand back when I had bettas that I was rather excited and came out with more fish than I had planned! :)

#10 ·
WOW, Myates, your male is SO BEautiful his colors are stunning. I LOVE that coloring. sSUuuuper pretty <3 Does he have trouble holding all that finnage?

LOL, Mo, sooooo tempting. They are so beautiful. Dumbos are so adorable :3 The way their little 'ears' flutter just gets me. Why is it hard to keep up with dumbos?
Stangant, I would love to see your parents and your spawn. :3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.