Betta Fish Forum banner

Oh my goodness!

2K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  Vikki81207 
#1 ·
My friend just called me, She had just been to Pet smart and she saw a Black and white CT! The amazing thing is, I'm going tomorrow!!! I really really hope I can get him. I had my heart set on a female, but I've been looking for a black CT FOREVER! :-D I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. She said she put his cup in the back. :-D I really really want him!!!

#4 ·
Aww yay! I'm going to the closest petsmart to me tomorrow too! Hopefully I'll be coming home with two little girlys. Or maybe I'll see a male I have to get, then get just one female to breed with everyone. I dunno. Not breeding again for a month or so.
But I was so surprised when I went to Walmart earlier. I went to take Marina back since she was a he, and they got a new shipment yesterday. They had at least 30 bettas, even crowntails! But they're females were all bad looking, the one I really wanted had fin rot and internal parasites. I really wanted this peach colored male with blue spots, marblish & a that female was peachy too, but she had the parasites. There were a few males I wanted really bad, but Petsmart seems like a better choice for me.

#5 ·
I hope you find two gorgeous females tomorrow!! If you don't find anything at Petsmart, you could always go back to Wally world. :) My walmart has never had many at all!! 5 at the most!

#6 ·
Yeah I might. I might get another male and just one female if I can't find any I like at Petsmart. They had a veiltail that looked like Neenjar's Zeus. He was pretty. But I'll be coming home with two new baby's tomorrow.

#17 ·
7!! Ha. I remeber when I had that many. Those were the days. As you long as you can provided the proper care for each betta you can have as many as you want.

#10 ·
I think you can do it!!! I take care of a hyper 6 month old puppy all day, have a medical condition, and take care of my fishies. Of course I'm a 13 year old with no life ;-)

#16 ·
Good Luck Vikki! :) I hope you'll find a Gorgeous Betta King Girl - or if not one of those ... a CT ... or a HM...

Who am I fooling - they're all Gorgeous! :)

Love to see some pictures. Please post soon.

#20 ·
Thanks Vikki and MrVampire. I went to Petsmart and they had boxrs of fish there and I asked the girl in the fish department, who isn't overly friendly, when they were unloading the bettas. She said 3 more hours! Those poor fish had to sit in those boxes til afternoon. Maybe I can get down there tomorrow.

#23 ·
I would've just grabbed the boxes and ran out of the store LOL. My PetsMart gets the shipment every Wednesday and already has the cups set out for the bettas. All they do is let the box sit there so the temp is the same and then place the fish in the cups.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.