Betta Fish Forum banner

rescues all better <3

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
so after a week the two boys Lion and Zeke are doin way better XD Lion is all running about exploring and loves to follow anyone if they walk near him. He is going to end up in a divided tank home :) soon. Zeke the little boy is going to my friend who for some reason really loves him and wants to breed him to one of her females. He is such a calm fish he will just sit and watch everything around him, he isnt even interested that much in females although he will display occasionally he is more interested is eating and chasing snails lol but for some reason he wont sit still for the camera :p

View attachment 20858

View attachment 20859

View attachment 20860

#7 ·
The little red green and black is going to my friend because he is still small and young. The other is going into a divided tank with 4 gallons to himself. And thank you guys. Lion came a long way and I'm proud of him his gills are a healthy pink again :)

#8 ·
Thats good news! They sure are beauties! :) I love their coloring!

#10 ·
Wow, gorgeous boys! Loving the first pair!

#13 ·
Thanks guys Lion went to his new home today and he loves it XD he is divided with females on the other side so he spends his time trying to impress them all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.