Betta Fish Forum banner

Dreaming of AB Bettas :P

898 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bettaluver4evr 
#1 ·
So, I've made the decision to purchase a betta from AB, I've been stalking the auctions for a couple weeks now and have pretty much decided on one breeder in particular. I just love the bettas he produces. All of his auctions just closed, so now I'm anxiously waiting to see what new ones he lists! Hopefully sooner then later! :D

Anyway, I just wanted to post some of the betta fish from his last auctions as I dream of what his next listings will look like! So excited!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Ahaha I'm worried that may happen to me... I have grand dreams of a whole lot of those pretty babies... I might have to divide a big tank after all... XD The seller was ninebettas, he doesn't have anything up at the moment. :/

Wow, you are so lucky, an AB betta! :D Well, just to throw my opinion out there, I think the first blue HMPK is absolutely amazing! :) I also can't stop looking at the second pic of the second marble HMPK, he has a smiley face!!! I would do anything for an AB betta... best of luck, those are my faves! :D
I know! I think that blue guy had like 9 bids or something! o_O
He does have a smiley face... omg... so cute.

Very nice fish... looks like you picked a good breeder.
I think so too. ^^

#3 ·
Wow, you are so lucky, an AB betta! :D Well, just to throw my opinion out there, I think the first blue HMPK is absolutely amazing! :) I also can't stop looking at the second pic of the second marble HMPK, he has a smiley face!!! I would do anything for an AB betta... best of luck, those are my faves! :D

#7 ·
Aqua-bid is what made me fall off the wagon. I am a self confessed betta addict, lol.

I couldn't afford a imported betta but there are a couple good US breeders I've had my eye on. Maybe one day...

I've never really been a huge fan for Plakats but recently I've developed a new appreciation for them. I love the "fancy" colored ones. They had some nice ones at Petco the day I got Butters. There was a pure white guy and I was going back and forth between the two of them. I wanted both of course but ended up taking Butters. No regrets, Butters is awesome.

#8 ·
Love the first two, they are stunning! Especially the second one! Hope you find something good! :D

#11 ·
I love Aquabid... the only problem is that I fall in love too much with the fish! :p Currently fanastizing about this female betta - http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettasct&1299924634
Just so gosh darn pretty!

I love that marble one you posted. He is truely is a beauty!
Awe she so sweet! I love the color.
Yeah... I think if I had the money, I could get carried away with AB bettas. >.<;

This is currently my aqua-bid fav
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1299907026

He reminds me of a sunset.
Oooh I love the colors! He's so much fun.

...So I contacted the breeder about the little marble guy, asking if he was still available and he said yes! So I'm going to try to get him. :D Whoot whooooot!

#10 ·
#12 ·
That's wonderful!!! That marble one is absolutely gorgeous, smiley boy! You are so lucky, pleeeeease give us loads of pics if you get him, he's so fab! You are very lucky. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.