Betta Fish Forum banner

Double HM tails

774 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  angelfish11788 
#1 ·
I think people call them full moons. I found only 1 at my petco. Are these rare? do your petcos get them. just wondering, i have traveled to three surrounding petcos and no double tail HMs at all

#3 ·
a pic of what,,, what they look like? I figured that most betta people knew what they were. the one in my avatar is a dbl HM, he is just not flaired out. When he does he tail fin is breath taking and huge.

#4 ·
I don't see them around too often either but they do have a few on AB at all times.
Normally I just see delta doubles or double pk's in stores

#6 ·
Good luck with that! Lol
I think your best chances would be on AB. You'd probably be paying just a tiny bit more for one online than you would at petco anyways.

#9 ·
Ooh yeah, I havent looked at their DT's for a while but normally they have a few state-side when I do check them out. I dont like to import either.

#10 ·
Not rare, just not as popular with some people/pet stores... have a breeder here who works with double tails. But it's easy to find them if you are willing to look around at different auction sites and in different betta clubs. I've considered breeding them at some point myself.

As for full moon.. just a gimmicky name people come up with to be "creative" there is no true "full moon" category, just halfmoon and over-halfmoon.

#11 ·
Not rare, just not as popular with some people/pet stores... have a breeder here who works with double tails. But it's easy to find them if you are willing to look around at different auction sites and in different betta clubs. I've considered breeding them at some point myself.

As for full moon.. just a gimmicky name people come up with to be "creative" there is no true "full moon" category, just halfmoon and over-halfmoon.

hey what are some good auction beside AB then. love these styles of fish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.