Betta Fish Forum banner

Would Anyone like Avatars or Signature Pictures??

6K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  Perry the platypus 
#1 ·
I am home, sick, and extremely bored! Would anyone like my to make them an avatar or a signature picture?

Here are a couple I made really fast just to show you what I can make!

Let me know what you would like, and send me pictures that you would like me to use! (the clearer the better) Also let me know if you would like any words included!

See less See more
#2 ·
I am sorry you are sick! Please feel better! I would love a signature picture(those long ones) with a picture of Honeycomb and ANY saying YOU think is cute!!

Also, YOu (haha, srry i am so indecisive!) can pick any picture from my albums of honeycomb to use! Thanks!

Also, when i get my new guy this week, could you do one for him if you hve time?

Thanks!

#3 ·
Here you go! Made you an avatar too lol!

#9 ·
Starting it now!!

Wow! You're really talented!!!
Awww thank you!!

If your still feeling "under the weather" and bored, u can do one for Sushi :) heheheh but u may have to instruct me on how to change everything around lol (sorry, brunette with blonde roots hahahah)
Happily!! Just send some pictures my way!!

#8 ·
If your still feeling "under the weather" and bored, u can do one for Sushi :) heheheh but u may have to instruct me on how to change everything around lol (sorry, brunette with blonde roots hahahah)

#27 ·
Here's an avatar for you! Would you like a siggy as well?

#12 ·
Awww thank you!! :-D

#11 ·
Here you go!!

#17 ·
#15 ·
Could you do one for me? Like the name one with the picture? Can you do Himalaya for me! Heres a couple pics i don't care which one you do.:)

Attachments

#16 ·
Wow that looks really awesome!
I dont have any fish, but I'd love a sig pic that is big like Honeycomb's lol. I hope thats okay, if not lmk. :) I hate the one I have its so small :p
If you could please, I'd love their names on there beside their pictures. I'm just going to post the links to the photos because theyre really big xD
Feel free to crop them as you like :3 Thanks so much!

DeeOhJee: http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh602/alexusk97/budanddohjee052_zpsb3b6c2e8.jpg

Buddy: http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh602/alexusk97/gh009_zps9c27883f.jpg

Patrick: http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh602/alexusk97/ertyuiouytrewq011.jpg

Baby: http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh602/alexusk97/6182013_zps17d96e6c.jpg

#18 ·
Wow that looks really awesome!
I dont have any fish, but I'd love a sig pic that is big like Honeycomb's lol. I hope thats okay, if not lmk. :) I hate the one I have its so small :p
If you could please, I'd love their names on there beside their pictures. I'm just going to post the links to the photos because theyre really big xD
Feel free to crop them as you like :3 Thanks so much!
Is this ok?

#20 ·
Can you make one of Bae and Masami?

Bae:

Masami:

Signature or quote banner is fine.

#41 ·
Here you go! If you don't like it I can do something else!

#25 ·
Gotcha! Do you want it to say anything?

Did you use Photobucket on these amazing pictures? I'd love for you to make a picture with Lebron "eating" my tilapia cake. ^^ Choose any picture you want from my albums to make that. I'd love to have that for my avatar! (;
I use Adobe Photoshop. You want a picture of him eating what?

Can you make a profile picture of Zen?
Also, I'd love a signature later when I get my other betta!
No Problem!

#22 ·
I love thank you I love it how the words are like melting!

#23 ·
Did you use Photobucket on these amazing pictures? I'd love for you to make a picture with Lebron "eating" my tilapia cake. ^^ Choose any picture you want from my albums to make that. I'd love to have that for my avatar! (;

#28 ·
Gotcha! Do you want it to say anything?
I cant think of anything really, I guess it can just say his name (SUSHI) or actually I found this quote and changed the word "trout" to "betta" lol:
A Betta is a moment of beauty known only to those who seek it.
so maybe u can work with that...Im kool with whatever ;)

#30 ·
Kylie you rock!!!!!! These are terrific!!! I might need a long sig pic of Heart Breaker :)

#42 · (Edited)
#32 ·
Sorry guys I'm a little backed up!!

Mattmanator would you like an avatar or a siggy?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.