Poor little Malachi passed away yesterday. me and my sister did everything we could to help him but he was too malnourished from the petstore and he was so small his poor little body couldn't take it. Even though he was only with us three days we loved him.
We don't know the cause of death. He def had swim bladder but he died so fast that he could have had something else. Should we disinfect his tank with bleach? It is a one gallon tank so how much bleach would it be for that size tank. Or can we just avoid using bleach and rinsing with hot water and leaving it alone for 3 weeks to kill anything in it?