Betta Fish Forum banner

wow! his fins have changed so much!

664 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  chrissylee13 
#1 ·
while waking pictures of my Frosty Love, i realized that his fins have grown quite a bit since i first got him and after his fin rot. i've had him since the beginning of december and his fin rot was in january. his fins have grown back rather quickly. they aren't as "perfect" as they used to be but he doesn't look to be finished growing his fins back just yet either! his red fins have also deepened in color quite a bit!

so the first picture is a little before his fin rot with no damage. the rest of the pictures are of him today. :)

#3 ·
haha thanks! as i was looking these pictures over i was like "wow, this is really MY fish??" :D

#4 ·
I always see this fish as your avatar, and have wanted to see more pics of him. FInally! He is incredible! If you don't mind me asking, Where did you find just a beautiful fish!

#5 ·
i actually got him from where i work, PetSmart. :p we get some really awesome ones in.

#8 ·
oh i know! he's filled in and colored up everywhere!

#11 ·
he thanks you for the compliments. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.