Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #1 
rckstr1253

So I went to a pet shop today.....

I was in a pet shop today and saw this beautiful marble like delta/super delta betta fish. It had a "monkey" head that followed into a solid blue body till it got to the tail which was almost black. I am on the fence about going back and getting it. The only thing is I already have 4 and my mom will kill me. He has it listed as a delta but I think its a super delta as the tail is just about 180 degrees in my opinion. WHat should I do? I bought a 20 gallon high to divide for the 4 I already have, but man I like this betta.......its hard fighting this urge!
rckstr1253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #2 
OregonDreamsBettas

Good luck! I have MBS in a bad way. Every Tuesday I go into the LFS because that is when they get their new fish in. I can't resist a new betta if they have one that is particularly nice. The worst though is when I DO resist for a few days... then give in and go back only to find that beautiful betta was snatched up by someone else while I was debating.

20 gallon divided 4 ways still gives each fish 5 gallons of room... you could easily divide it 6 or 8 ways and then you can go get that other fish. I have a 12 gallon long and divided it 6 times. I currently have 2 empty spaces but I have about 30 newly hatched fry so I'm doing my best to avoid temptation because I will need all the space I can get to house my babies.
OregonDreamsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #3 
BETTACHKALOVE

I think more betta in the tank you will need to do more water changes :)
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote