Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #1 
DarkMoon17

3 Betta Art Commission Slots Open

Hi All,
I'm a bit tired of all the painstaking work that goes into backgrounds and into manes/tails with horse commissions right now so I've decided to open some "fish only" commission slots (preferably bettas of course but goldfish/koi are ok I guess...). My prices are not cheap but they are reasonable and may be negotiable depending on what you are looking for. I specialize in digital art and tattoo designing but will also offer traditional acrylic work and ACEO cards (Artist trading cards). I can also have these printed onto sheets for iron-on shirts if that interests you.

Digital:
Black and White (tattoo)
One Betta $10
Two Bettas $15
Commissioned by a member of DeviantArt

Full color (w/ outline)
One Betta $20
Two Bettas $30
This drawing was commissioned by Cajunamy here on the forum

Or no background, same price. Perfect for websites and etc...

Speed Paints $8-15 depending on # of hours... Imagine the horse was a fish... less detail, less expensive. Pretty simple.

If you want a signed print, add $5 for printing and shipping. $6 for iron-on prints. I don't have an iron sadly but I do have the transfer sheets and can print the finished piece onto that instead of normal paper.

Traditional:
ACEO (Artist Trading Cards, small 2"X3" cards depicting original work) $8 includes shipping
Past ACEO Commissions...

Original Acrylic work on various mediums (hard canvas, wood, ceramic, GLASS (these look awesome)) prices vary depending on painting surface.
Canvas board 5"X7" $25 including shipping
Glass... sizes vary... will ship in a box to prevent damage $25
Ceramic Tile (4" X 4") $12
Other things... I don't really care. If you want a betta painted on a dresser or something I can do that too lol It isn't really Christmas time anymore but I do paint ornaments ;)
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #2 
MandiceP

I definitely want a digital black and white of a betta or two that I'd like to get tattooed on me. I just need to find/take a few reference pics and decide which bettas I'd like! Do you only accept paypal? If so I have to set one up and figure it out. I'll be back with images!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #3 
DarkMoon17

yep paypal works for me, just PM me when you have the images chosen :)
Old 02-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #4 
BeautifulBetta

Wow those are so great :) The black unicorn/pegasus was a speedpaint?!?! That would take me soooo long to do anything remotely that nice haha, great job
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #5 
DarkMoon17

haha thanks :) it was a "speedpaint" because it is one tone and I didn't have to spend time on details/outlines so it took less time than would a full fledge drawing with lots of colors and stuff to fix/detail... and of course the detail is more impressionistic...
Old 02-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #6 
BeautifulBetta

Wow, I'm impressed haha. I added it to my faves when you first put it on DA, but I forgot that was a speedpaint. I'm sure you'll get quite a few requests on here! If I didnt have to save money for the baby, I'd totally get some art from you! Maybe someday :D
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #7 
blueridge

Very nice artwork!
blueridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #8 
DarkMoon17

Thanks Blueridge and congrats on the baby BeautifulBetta!

There are 2 slots left. I looked in to material costs and can drop the glass and canvas prices down to $15 for canvas and $20 for glass (including shipping). I'll try to get an example up of each. I guess it would be good to have an example of a betta speedpaint too huh...
Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #9 
StarSpun

Location: Toronto, Canada for the warm months, on an RV somewhere warm during the cold ones!
Heya!

If there are still slots left, I'd love one! I emailed ya about getting something drawn up of my tragic 'Plato'....let me know:D I haven't decided on exactly what I'd want done....but I'm sure I can figure it out soon enough!
StarSpun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art betta commission draw