Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #11 
Roxy
Member
 
Roxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: California
Kinda off topic, but I got the same monitor as yours, lawl.



Looks like you're a die hard pokemon fan! XD ( lugia? )
Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:23 AM   #12 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
I take it you like Lugia??

Pretty fishie. I would call him Whooper...


LOLS! I have the world's largest collection of lugias as far as i've known...
Woopah!


I'm not big on small pokemon but one word comes to mind.... Gyarados! It's a great side/nick name, thinking of something short similar to "gem" to fit personality ;) I love gyara as a great side name thanks for your idea!!!
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #13 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
Kinda off topic, but I got the same monitor as yours, lawl.



Looks like you're a die hard pokemon fan! XD ( lugia? )
My word I am LOVING all these pictures! That is so cool ;D Is that a Nano cube... A pair of glasses- and a NYAN CAT calendar XD how'd you get that... XD XD!
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:27 AM   #14 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
I take it you like Lugia??

Pretty fishie. I would call him Whooper...
Wait--- I forgot to say something! :O what stuffed animal is that in your picture? I love to keep a ton of stuffed animals and that one is JUST ADORABLE and my style... The blue one ^-^
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #15 
a123andpoof
Member
 
a123andpoof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Minnesota
Cute little guy. Very jealous of your room and all the amazing pokemon plush, cool posters and such.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #16 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
Cute little guy. Very jealous of your room and all the amazing pokemon plush, cool posters and such.
Thanks ^^; I intend no jealousy as I believe anyone can achieve what I can/did or anyone else too. The reason I do have the giant pokecenter lugia (only 100 made) is mostly to say to people: hey, you can do it too! (took me 10 years of daily searching just about to find ONE available to buy) x.x I do have dragon posters I intend to sell but eh =D Also thanks for your comment!
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #17 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
also bear in mind that you are putting alot of water by electronics. This is also my biggest pet peeve. I don't even allow food around electronics.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #18 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
also bear in mind that you are putting alot of water by electronics. This is also my biggest pet peeve. I don't even allow food around electronics.
Yep ! I spill water on myself and food on the bed time to time. It doesn't bother me, it's just a bird bath =P or i'd take a bath if its food and wash all of the bed spreads. LOL! They get washed weekly anyways, regardless of that XD And I don't drink soda, it's mostly water ^O^ I love food trays too! They're so helpful ^^

Lol, i'd be one mad angry Lugia to find the fish tank leaking. But I really doubt that'd happen, it'd be moved when I clean it or perform tasks which might cause that to happen. I'll be looking towards tanks that are not extremely incredibly long so it'll basically be centered on the table with lots of extra space. And hey, maybe also a piece of wood to block water to go towards any equipment or i'd just make new places for that stuff =P

The problem is making my bed much higher so I can see the screens at a 90 degree angle to not hurt my neck at all. But i'm sure its do-able ^.^
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #19 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaChan View Post
Yep ! I spill water on myself and food on the bed time to time. It doesn't bother me, it's just a bird bath =P or i'd take a bath if its food and wash all of the bed spreads. LOL! They get washed weekly anyways, regardless of that XD And I don't drink soda, it's mostly water ^O^ I love food trays too! They're so helpful ^^

Lol, i'd be one mad angry Lugia to find the fish tank leaking. But I really doubt that'd happen, it'd be moved when I clean it or perform tasks which might cause that to happen. I'll be looking towards tanks that are not extremely incredibly long so it'll basically be centered on the table with lots of extra space. And hey, maybe also a piece of wood to block water to go towards any equipment or i'd just make new places for that stuff =P

The problem is making my bed much higher so I can see the screens at a 90 degree angle to not hurt my neck at all. But i'm sure its do-able ^.^
thats a neat idea
i totally didnt see that you used your bed as a chair xD
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #20 
LugiaChan
Member
 
LugiaChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
thats a neat idea
i totally didnt see that you used your bed as a chair xD
Yep! I sure do =D it's great for back aches or taking it easy while watching some Anime XD;
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My blue betta Marce Betta Pictures 1 03-03-2012 08:40 PM
my betta Blue Aitas Betta Pictures 24 02-06-2012 07:03 PM
Asking for more help with Blue, my Betta boy BellaDiva44 Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies 1 07-10-2011 12:58 PM
MY NEW BETTA!!(Blue!) camsgirl95 Betta Fish Care 27 07-15-2010 12:18 AM
Is my Betta Blue just getting old? jmlee212 Betta Fish Care 11 05-26-2009 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.