Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #1 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Bring your pups!!!

Talk n chat about em!!!
Say whatever you'd like. Anywhere from issues arising to changes your thinking about making in hope of benefiting them.

I'll start the chat:
Emma found it fun to roll her raw n meaty bone off her pillow so I kept giving it back to her. Reverse fetch game much xD
Then when I sat up and ignored her while I was continuing to draw my next digital masterpiece she decided to take her bone/chew it in the small space between my back and the couch. Whilest chewing she leaned against my back. It was decent lower back support
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #2 
Sena Hansler
Member
 
Sena Hansler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CANADA
here's a thread we can derail from one dog to the next!!

I miss my dad's dog. Since I do not live at home there is no larger cuddle buddy with fur :/ just some days you don't want a bf to cuddle, you want a dog. I have guinea pigs >.> but they pee on you.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #3 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
here's a thread we can derail from one dog to the next!!

I miss my dad's dog. Since I do not live at home there is no larger cuddle buddy with fur :/ just some days you don't want a bf to cuddle, you want a dog. I have guinea pigs >.> but they pee on you.
hehehe
piggies are still cute tho ;)
And sometimes I want to cuddle Kitty...but she no like to snuggle :'(
Maybe you can adopt a new pup from a shelter?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #4 
Sena Hansler
Member
 
Sena Hansler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CANADA
well I am in a "no pet" place - which he allows things like guineas, hamsters, fish, etc, just NO cats NO dogs. :/ when we move, and are more settled, I would love to adopt a dog from our SPCA. there's some that are there that make you wonder what cruel person left such a cutie there
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #5 
betta lover1507
Member
 
betta lover1507's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: IL, Chicago
i have a big fat dog :p he loves attention. and my whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) love this dog, he is friendly but could get annoying
pic:
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #6 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
well I am in a "no pet" place - which he allows things like guineas, hamsters, fish, etc, just NO cats NO dogs. :/ when we move, and are more settled, I would love to adopt a dog from our SPCA. there's some that are there that make you wonder what cruel person left such a cutie there
awh
when can you move?

I remember when I was volunteering there and living with my mom at the same time. There was this pit/lab mix that a spanish woman dropped off. His name was Chico. He was there for over a year, all because his card said "he likes to chew". I used to fight my mom over getting him. My mom didn't want him and I wanted to give him a chance.
I had to stop volunteering there because of the depression I was developing. He was still there the last time I volunteered.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #7 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i have a big fat dog :p he loves attention. and my whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) love this dog, he is friendly but could get annoying
pic:
Fattieys are the best. But I always feel bad for them because their weight affects them overall.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #8 
sparkyjoe
Member
 
sparkyjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central Ohio, USA
I lost my 11yr old Standard Poodle, Gable, to cancer in November, and I still miss him every day.

One of the (many) cute things he did was "hunt" for worms and slugs when we would go outside. He loved to run around the driveway from one to the next, whether it was an actual worm, slug, or a leaf or twig. He was my "Great Blue Hunter." The nut.
Attached Images
 
sparkyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #9 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyjoe View Post
I lost my 11yr old Standard Poodle, Gable, to cancer in November, and I still miss him every day.

One of the (many) cute things he did was "hunt" for worms and slugs when we would go outside. He loved to run around the driveway from one to the next, whether it was an actual worm, slug, or a leaf or twig. He was my "Great Blue Hunter." The nut.
Awh
I'm so sorry your lost your poodle. My best friend's mom thought about getting one for her therapy patients. But she doesn't understand dog nutrition and nor will she even listen to someone qualified (like a vet) when it comes to dog nutrition. Sadly, she thinks everything she eats a dog can eat.

Your baby was so adorable. I love his grey hair and big soulful eyes.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #10 
Bombalurina
Member
 
Bombalurina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Australia
I love standard poodles.

What would be a good dog breed to go with rats? I know all terriers are out. I absolutely adore my rats, as much as I could love any dog, but one day I would like to own both. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I NEED to bring my ph up, help? JKfish The Lounge 5 10-20-2010 04:58 PM
We Need To Help Bring AP Back. bloo97 The Lounge 33 08-29-2010 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.