Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #31 
FishyFishy89

hehehe
so adorable
i miss my piggy. his name literally was piggy
I gave him to a family who wanted a piggy but didnt wanna pay the $200 for the supplies. They send me pictures every now n then.
Thats him n my goldie (his GF)
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #32 
Sena Hansler

dawww =D almost like my rescue piggy. Except she has chocolate brown on her face and butt x) that dog is so mellow :o lol My rescue piggy needs a home though :/ I posed on guineapigcages forum, but I highly doubt ANYONE is near me x.x worht a shot. NO kijiji, though.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #33 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
dawww =D almost like my rescue piggy. Except she has chocolate brown on her face and butt x) that dog is so mellow :o lol My rescue piggy needs a home though :/ I posed on guineapigcages forum, but I highly doubt ANYONE is near me x.x worht a shot. NO kijiji, though.
If I was near you I'd take the piggy.
I gave up my piggy because at the time I was in the middle of training 2 horses, my pug and working at PetsMart (for real xD).
I had next to no time cleaning his cage. I'd buy him fruits and veggies and then forget to feed them to him.
Piggy was pretty mellow too. He liked my niece til he figured out that she was annoying.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #34 
Sena Hansler

well this chubby gal hopefully will find a home. I dunno if I can trust people after what happened to her :/ and two guineas the same day!! >:( different dumpster, but they were IN the dumpster. Such....cruel people. If you dont want it, put them by a pet store. someone's doorstep. kijiji! SPCA! >:( same with dogs. Cannot take care of it? 1. don't have it or 2. find it a home as some situations catch you off guard after having an animal.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #35 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
well this chubby gal hopefully will find a home. I dunno if I can trust people after what happened to her :/ and two guineas the same day!! >:( different dumpster, but they were IN the dumpster. Such....cruel people. If you dont want it, put them by a pet store. someone's doorstep. kijiji! SPCA! >:( same with dogs. Cannot take care of it? 1. don't have it or 2. find it a home as some situations catch you off guard after having an animal.
i betcha those poor wittle piggies were just some present to a child to "teach them responsibility". Doesn't work too well when the parents don't help to teach them.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #36 
copperarabian

I love my dog so much :D She's a Maltese Papillion mix that my sister rescued from the previous owners when she was less then a year old. Her past owners would kick her and shoot her with bebe guns, they pretty much tormented the poor thing while they treated her sister with love! It makes me so mad, they knew it was wrong but they did it anyway. I also have 2 other dogs, my parents bought Remmie when he was only a few weeks old. Then there is Pepper who is another dog my sister brought home, she is a Chihuahua terrier mix.

Sugar is my dog though, and even though I absolutely love all 3 of them she has a special place in my heart. She sleeps with me almost every night and follows me around the house, she also listens to me better then anyone else.

Sugar

Remmie with a shave cut

I don't have any photos of pepper on my comp at the moment
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #37 
Sena Hansler

I bet she was a fad and makes me really angry because she gives kisses, purrs, and once she realizes you aren't going to hurt her she'll talk to you I put on the guinea piggy forum "Find Me Somebody To Love" as her "adopt me" post haha! I'll do everythinig in my power to find her a REAL home. JoJo got lucky since he is a baby and everyone loves babies >< she's a chubby young gal though

those are cute dogs =DD
Old 03-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #38 
FishyFishy89

awh
they are epically adorable!!!
dont be pointing fingers when i suddenly has doggies that look JUST like yours ;)
hehe
Old 03-15-2012, 04:39 PM   #39 
FishyFishy89

I just got an email from Piggy's current owners and they basically said, they are trying all they can with their daughter on taking care of Piggy but it seems like she doesn't like having Piggy anymore. They help her with his chores, she just doesn't seem to see the lighter side of having pride that her Piggy is healthy and happy.

I'll have to discuss with the husband on taking Piggy back. I don't know why, but I feel like crying. It must be a mixture of happy tears and sad tears.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #40 
djembekah

awe Sugar is so cute!!!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote