Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #1 
n3wport

Anyone in Pennsylvania or close?

HEy guys, Im never on this site anymore :( I loved this site too!

Happily, I am graduating college in 2 weeks
Unfortunately, I am moving out into a tiny apartment and I cannot take my 10 gallon. I am, though, taking my 5 gallon with my really old betta fish.

I was hoping someone would want my ten gallon for free with my 2 betta fish in it. The gravel is dark purple and beautiful plants, I spent so much money into the decor also. I will upload pictures or email them to anyone interested.

The 2 fish are really pretty.

The first one is a plakat dragon scale, thats 'copper' and black, but he is like a grey tone and shines only purple, he is awesome.

The second one is a beautiful crowntail, that's black with green and red, he is so beautiful -- you wont even care that he bites his tail! ;P

there is no rush, and worst comes to worst I will give them to a pet shop, but I dont want to do that, I am even holding back my moving date just for these fish.

I am refusing to take them out of a 10 gallon planted decorated tank and putting them in tiny cups where they will probably die!!!! GRRR!!!

Thank you for your time

CC
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #2 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wport View Post
HEy guys, Im never on this site anymore :( I loved this site too!

Happily, I am graduating college in 2 weeks
Unfortunately, I am moving out into a tiny apartment and I cannot take my 10 gallon. I am, though, taking my 5 gallon with my really old betta fish.

I was hoping someone would want my ten gallon for free with my 2 betta fish in it. The gravel is dark purple and beautiful plants, I spent so much money into the decor also. I will upload pictures or email them to anyone interested.

The 2 fish are really pretty.

The first one is a plakat dragon scale, thats 'copper' and black, but he is like a grey tone and shines only purple, he is awesome.

The second one is a beautiful crowntail, that's black with green and red, he is so beautiful -- you wont even care that he bites his tail! ;P

there is no rush, and worst comes to worst I will give them to a pet shop, but I dont want to do that, I am even holding back my moving date just for these fish.

I am refusing to take them out of a 10 gallon planted decorated tank and putting them in tiny cups where they will probably die!!!! GRRR!!!

Thank you for your time

CC
These are images when I first got these fish soo long ago.
Just an idea

Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #3 
Fasht

I'm from allentown PA you prolly know where that is. you're like 45 mins away from me. As much as I would like to help you, I don't have much space either cause I just started breeding mine. I hope you can find someone who can adopt your babies.
Fasht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #4 
n3wport

I did thank god! I was starting to research how to ship them because I was getting desperate. I feel horrible about rehoming them, but I am happy because they are getting better attention then I can provide and would be able to provide.

They are going to an older woman who manages Captain Nemos in Norristown. She has many betta fish and was extremely happy to take them. she has many other betta fish too. I am very pleased with this outcome even though it it bittersweet.

and a big thanks to this forum!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #5 
Fasht

Tahts good to hear, is she a member of this orum too? Do you happen to know if she breeds her bettas since she has lots of them?
Fasht is offline   Reply With Quote