Stillwater

Hi Lis,

Yes, picture would be great.!

I cant get any of mine to turn out right so far:(
Stillwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #22 
tenpaull

You can fashion it out for yourself ;)
get wood or anything for that matter, to serve as your handle.
Attach it to a metal wire[shaped like a circle or square] which will serve as the frame for the scooper.
Sew in the waterproof cloth, fasten it onto the wire :D
it should look like a big spoon. lol
tenpaull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #23 
Stillwater

OK, I see what you mean, will try making one, Thanks.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:21 PM   #24 
fishygal852

Um...

Sorry about your neice my aunt died of cancer to so I've been there and I know how you feel and I got my fish for that reason too! Wow...well okay I use distilled water and try one freeze dried blood worm or a brine shrimp and a couple pellets/flakes and it works fine I think they just need variety
fishygal852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 04:57 AM   #25 
ellessee

I have a picture of Major Minor, I took it the other day and I sent in e-mail to friends and family who have not seen him yet, but... for the life of me I cannot figure out how to put it in my profile to use!

I have hard time with this site a lot of the time. I keep getting booted out and have to start all over again. I've sat here and tried and tried to figure out why but to no success. I use Safari as my browser - maybe that's got something to do with it.

Thank you for all the great advice, and thank you for the kind words about my niece. She was only 37 and she was mom to Ashley who was 5 at the time she died in August, and Zachary her son was 3. Ashley is having a very hard time with this all. Zackie is still young - he will probably not remember as much. Her husband Scott is also having a hard time dealing - they too had fish and after Kim died the two fish (I don't remember what they were but they were huge - the more room they had in their tank the bigger they grew) also died. Now they have some other kind of fish, smaller and they have 6 or did the last time I was up there. Obviously the children and Scott love to have the fish around also. It is comforting to say the least.

Must be Kim missed Angel and Chocolate because they didn't stay much longer after she passed on. But in their defense they were very old, older than Ashley's 6 years (that she is now), so they lived a very good life and Kim loved them very much.[img][/img]
ellessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:27 AM   #26 
Stillwater

Hi Lis,

Ref. the problem with getting booted off, I am also having this problem, but only when posting a reply, it happened when trying to post this reply to you. I'm using Internet Explorer.

Ref. the getting a User Pic. to show up in your profile, I also had allot of trouble. May be the following will help...

Go to the Fish Forum index, then go to..How To Use Fish Forum.
There is a sticky there about posting pictures.

Also I posted a question there...user pic in profile, the info I received helped. But I still had to figure out how to resize the image to get it to show up.

I can go into a little more detail, but will first wait to see if any of the above helps. Let me know if it doesn't.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #27 
ellessee

Thanks for the instructions! I did it. Not the greatest photo of a Betta but at least I managed to get his picture without too much blur. He doesn't sit still for very long that's for sure!

But I love him and he's mine and today's water change and I'm dreading it but... it's got to be done. Hopefully we'll both survive

Take care,
Lis
ellessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:39 PM   #28 
Stillwater

Hi Lis,

Glad the pic worked out.

Good luck with the water change.