Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #21 
copperarabian

It's so funny and cute when parrots look at something in front of their face.

copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

haha nice
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #23 
copperarabian

Today while training Rosie she was very excited and when she waved she also danced, it was so adorable! I'm going to try to teach her to do this on que, just need to decide on a word and hand signal.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #24 
Sakura8

Copper, she looks so funny with her in that paper towel tube.

I do think in many ways an animal's personality is only as outgoing and friendly as its owner's. If an owner doesn't spend time with a pet, it won't develop a very good personality. So Rosie is a testament to all the time you spend caring for her and playing with her, Copper.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #25 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Copper, she looks so funny with her in that paper towel tube.

I do think in many ways an animal's personality is only as outgoing and friendly as its owner's. If an owner doesn't spend time with a pet, it won't develop a very good personality. So Rosie is a testament to all the time you spend caring for her and playing with her, Copper.
I do spend a huge amount of time with her, proof of this is my lack of presence in the coffeehouse chat. The time that I would use to chat with everyone is now the time I give to Rosie lol. It's crazy to think I've only had her since august, she's so different now. She was just a shell and has now rediscovered the world.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:10 AM   #26 
Sena Hansler

that's like any animal... need to spend time witht them, teach them "it's okay" and they'll not only come out of their shell but love you ^^
Old 03-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #27 
kfryman

I mode having birds, we use to have parakeets and we would lock out all the cats and let them fly indoors. They would even come to land on you if you held out your hand.

I never thought of it that way, maybe if my sister played with her dogs more they wouldn't be so lazy!

My grandma lives in Morgan Hill! Such a nice town, or at least the area where the library and town hall is. Right below the volcano lol.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #28 
Sena Hansler

My dad'sdog was lazy. I took her on bike rides she gained muscle power xD

Awww there was a wolf whistling, whistler of a parakeet in the store. Hand tamed. but he was mean.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #29 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfryman View Post
I mode having birds, we use to have parakeets and we would lock out all the cats and let them fly indoors. They would even come to land on you if you held out your hand.

I never thought of it that way, maybe if my sister played with her dogs more they wouldn't be so lazy!

My grandma lives in Morgan Hill! Such a nice town, or at least the area where the library and town hall is. Right below the volcano lol.
I live 15 minutes away from Morgan hill lol It's pretty, I used to go down there to take photos, and also turn off right before Morgan hill and go up to the reservoir and Uvas Canyon. I'm a little scared to now though, a girl was abducted in Morgan hill and in willow glen(I think, all the city's are mushed together) there was a attempted kidnapping with the taser but the girl got away. That added on the fact that my sister likes to remind us there's thousands of unknown serial killers all over the country at any given time makes me paranoid lol.

I have a weird family lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
My dad'sdog was lazy. I took her on bike rides she gained muscle power xD

Awww there was a wolf whistling, whistler of a parakeet in the store. Hand tamed. but he was mean.
I bet she feels better now that she's in shape :D

It sounds like he wasn't socialized properly, a vicious bird can turn into a baby for the person it likes lol
Old 03-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #30 
betta lover1507

i love rosie. any help with my birds? i had them for 2 weeks and they still don't like me
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote