Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #501 
BeautifulBetta

HAhaha wow, guess I chose a good name for her then :P Marbles. Colours are definitely weird. You really never know what colours will come from pet stores. Now that I know I can breed and raise a spawn, the next one I do will be bought from a breeder and not randoms :P Although..Skyline came from a pet store so..I dunno D:
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #502 
JBosley

Our petstores have the most boring selections ever

That's why I was trying to find a Canadian breeder with some better fishies I REALLY want a Female, and something a tad more unique looking. Females here are a tad...ugly to say the least Usually dark colors, wild looking ones. Which I'm not a huge fan of
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #503 
betta lover1507

haha thanks guys, lmao!! don't worry your not the first to think i was a guy *cough*-xbox-*cough* lol.
i have a wild type CT girl here XP *whispers* bosey didn't mean it lacey, lol
i had a solid white HM male..... daily flarings, and care later. now he is a red marble OHM male, weird thing is that his eyes are still solid white, cool though.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #504 
BeautifulBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBosley View Post
Our petstores have the most boring selections ever

That's why I was trying to find a Canadian breeder with some better fishies I REALLY want a Female, and something a tad more unique looking. Females here are a tad...ugly to say the least Usually dark colors, wild looking ones. Which I'm not a huge fan of

Hahaha totally understandable! Im kinda the same way. Sucks that we have so little choice. Makes me wanna cross the border and sneak some fishies over lmao. I havent seen any females here since I bought my girls, and that was back in like...Holy crap..August or september? Sheesh. I'm gunna open my own fish store lol.

Did I ever show you Canadian Aqua farms website, jbosley?? I want his females right now lol. They're freakin adorable. www.canadianaquafarm.com
He even had a HMPK pair on there a month or two ago that I was reaaaally tempted to buy but I didnt. I need my money for baby haha.

So two more boys found a new home today! They went together which is nice, I dont have to worry about them getting depressed lol. PLUS, the new owner has a lady-fish for them to look at, apparently they're really excited about that lol. (Dont worry, they're in seperate tanks :P)

Not to be biased or anything, but I could see how we thought you were a boy BL1507 LOL. Usually call of duty is a guys game, though, I shouldnt really say that because I'm a massssssive fan of it lol. it's funny when guys find out you're a girl on xbox or ps3 and suddenly you have like 5 friend requests :P
Old 04-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #505 
JBosley

Ohh I will have to check out Canadian Aqua Farm! *Dances*

I'm going to have 2 spare tanks soon, I hope Going to get a 10 gallon and divide it for my Oki and Dragonfly. Dragonfly is a tail biter So I want him to have a larger tank, Oki is a Super Delta so I am worried about him being a tail biter as well! So I figured I'd give them each 5 gallons, with the hope they won't tail bite if I decorate it enough.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:22 PM   #506 
BeautifulBetta

Hopefully!! Naughty tailbiters lol.
I got sheldon and odin from canadian aqua farm, Sheldon is my pride and joy haha

Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #507 
JBosley

He's gorgeous

They didn't have any Bettas when I check this morning....
Old 04-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #508 
BeautifulBetta

OMG WTF. How odd is that?! UGh. I hope they havent stopped selling them :S
Old 04-04-2012, 06:28 PM   #509 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
OMG WTF. How odd is that?! UGh. I hope they havent stopped selling them :S
Same! It's hard to find nice Bettas in Canada...

I REALLY want another HMPK or PK I love my Fern! And am tired of the tail biting from my HM
Old 04-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #510 
BeautifulBetta

Agreed! PK's and HMPK's are damn-near impossible to find up here. Nice ones anyway. I got lucky when I found skyline, but I had to pay $25 for him lol. I'm gunna work on some HMPK's on my next spawn, I just love how crazy an active they are compared to the big finned guys lol