Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #1 
Shirleythebetta

aquariumguys.com

Hey I just wanted to give everyone a headsup on this fantastic site my dad found. aquariumguys.com
I just ordered seven silk plants from them ranging in size from 5 inches to 14 inches for just $21 dollars. I would have paid fifty or more at a chain store. I got my order in about a week and a half. They charge a standard shipping fee meaning depending on the method you use you pay $8 or $11 dollars flat no matter how much you buy. I bought the same amount of plants a few months back and payed $50 dollars at the store. so even with shipping it was less than half of what I payed. They have everything there including lighting, filters, and decorations all discounted. The only thing they don't sell is live plants.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #2 
registereduser

I just got a 20 gallon hood and light, filter and heater for $63 including shipping. Ordered March 25 arrived April 3. Very pleased and would order from them again. I compared prices to Amazon.com and even with free shipping Amazon didn't come close to the Guys!
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #3 
Shirleythebetta

I know. They are wonderful. I emailed them about my bank because my bank had their order pending. They even took care of that pending situtation and made sure my items were shipped the day after I emailed. And their packaging is phenominal. I just got plants and they were packed so well they couldn't move an inch. Good people.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote