Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #11 
TakoLuLu

Yup, and that's definitely the case with this shop. This lovely piece of work couldn't even see how at least keeping his bettas in cups (yeah, cups would be an upgrade here, that's how bad it is) would help him sell more of them. My reasoning to him was in their little bags people can't even properly see them display their fins or get any ideas about their health or temperament. His response was basically, "wtf, its not like they're champion show dogs or something, they're dumb little $5 fish for kids to put in bowls." :< I turned around and walked out right then and haven't been in since. That was nearly 3 years ago now!
TakoLuLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #12 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Next time yu should make a comment about how freshwater fish are so easy to keep, his are all dying and he must know nothing about fish :p
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #13 
TakoLuLu

LOL, good one! To be honest at the time I was so shocked that someone who ran a LFS could think that way about any fish I couldn't think of a thing to say. That and I was trying really hard to fight the urge to snatch the nearest fish bag and run XD After all, he couldn't possibly have missed the poor guy if it'd die before he sold it, right?
TakoLuLu is offline   Reply With Quote