Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#2,373 ·

Love this female and I'm kind of tempted by her.

#2,378 ·
This guy is a brother of the guy Karen has posted on AB, looks a lot like him too. My guy's anal and ventrals went a little crazy but he has a beautiful cadual and awesome color.

#2,382 ·
I have found some very nice bettas on ebay. Never purchased but always looking hehehe

#2,383 ·
I'm always iffy about buying fish from ebay for some reason. XD

#2,384 ·
Aquaworld68 on Ebay has lots of gorgeous fish, 100% positive feedback, is a top rated seller and I know a member on a different Betta forum that bought 4 gorgeous fish from them. I'm actually planning on buying a male from there. Just have to pick one!

#2,386 ·
It helps avoid faking a DOA ^

#2,391 ·
He's pretty... I saw one I like that kinda looks like him:

#2,395 ·
Now THAT is a nice fish. I could stalk for months and never see a fish I'd actually want for breeding.

#2,403 · (Edited)
Um... Well I hope you don't take offense Blue Finesse but there is a few problems with your setup. First, that container you are keeping them in is way to small for one betta, let alone three.
Next, you should never keep Bettas together like that. Males can not live with females, unless breeding, and even then you have to take them out, or the male would kill the female. As for the females, there should be four minimum in a ten gallon tank.

They may not now, but eventually expect them to fight. ):

Again, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you have some beautiful fish there that I don't want to get hurt, or worse and more likely, die.

BeautifulBetta- That is one amazing yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeniex- Now that is is a beautiful fish. He's a buy it now, if only I had the money, if only!!!

#2,407 ·
Beautiful. If only they had females.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.