Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #11 
LittleBettaFish

Thanks guys. Happy to report everyone is doing well in there. The drippers have a fairly decent flow but my HM males seem to be coping fine.

I'm hoping my plants get sent out today so I can plant it up a bit more tomorrow.

Just going to QT anything that goes in there, keep the water pristine and hope for the best. It's the first time I've owned a tank that can house this many bettas.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #12 
copperarabian

This is very cool, the only thing I wish was it only had 6 compartments, That way they wouldn't be so skinny. It's your tank though and it looks so clean and sophisticated :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #13 
LittleBettaFish

I agree I would have preferred each section to be around 15-20cm wide across rather than 10, but I have lots of males, a huge power bill from my heaters, and it had to be 100cm exactly to fit on my other rack alongside my sorority.

I managed to get rid of an extra 9 or 10 heaters by having it capable of housing so many males. I am happy about that, as my mum always grouches in winter about electricity costs.

I'm hoping to have a smaller barracks made that is 15-20cm across in each compartment and only 25cm high, to hold some of my showier males. But that won't be until I get my fish room plumbed up as I am running at full fish capacity.

Luckily my mum did not notice the tank I set-up on my bedside table for some native rainbowfish *whistles* I still have 30 odd tanks even with this set-up and running.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #14 
Laki

o.o 30 tanks.

(o-o) woah.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote