Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2012, 11:58 AM   #11 
kfryman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogthefish View Post
i live in pg county and im lookign for a 10-15 gal tank i have a heater and filter 4 it so all i need is a tank wat do u think? email me sarahrandom600@gmail.com
You do realize to ship that big of a tank is more expensive than just buying a new one, unless you live in Maryland.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #12 
ladayen

I would love love love to get a video of someone smashing the crud out of those 1 gallon tanks. Hate how people think those are actually good for fish. Dont forget to wear eye protection if you actually do this :)
ladayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #13 
Pogthefish

i mite keep tadpoles in them if i get them lol but im lookin at ten gals
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #14 
Pewmew

1gallon is also useful for being a hospital qt tank, not that bad right
Pewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #15 
kfryman

Yeah, I don't own any 1 gallons but they are handy for quarantine or hospital tank. Also they can house a Betta, but to me it is too much work XD.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #16 
ladayen

Thats what I mean.. they aren't good for betta long term. Even as a quarentine tank I dont like them. The best medicine is clean water and it's difficult to maintain a stable clean environment in such a small space.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:19 PM   #17 
kfryman

How about for dropsy? Or internal parasites? Clan water won't rid those, you need meds, nd a small tank is the easiest way to change the water completely everyday and still provides enough room for them to swim around.

I think they re useful and will actually probably end up buying a bowel or Kk for that purpose.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #18 
ladayen

Cant say I'd want to put a fish in a bowel but to each their own I guess :P

I do see your point though about the parasites or dropsy.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #19 
Termato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxers View Post
Hi guys, i haven't been on the site in a while just because life has been hectic. So because of that, I'm getting rid of some "gently used" fish tanks.

They're both 10g glass aqueon tanks. Um they come with gravel? i mean its simple fish tank gravel. Also in tank filters and any decor i can find.

Also i have 3, 1 gallon kritter keepers if anyone wants them, they're a bit scratched up. Those i could probably ship because they're light, but ill send them by simple mail.

But the glass tanks- um pick up is preferable. I live in the baltimore county area of maryland so i can drive to like a public place and hand them off :)

everything is in great condition! Please respond because i'd like to get rid of them, my room is majorly cluttered due to this...lol

Um email me if you have any questions or want photos. Frostyfurfox@gmail.com, i check my email all the time so feel free!
Can you take a picture of it?

I might be willing to make the 40 minute drive next weekend if you still have it and is in good shape. let me know.

I would suggest posting this on craigslist too. That is how I found two of my tanks :)
Termato is offline   Reply With Quote