Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #11 
bettafish15

- Pug! Just the dumbest cute little dogs with their little punched-in faces <3 (Thats what they look like to me :P) I want something I can walk outside, and my moms little Chihuahua just ain't cuttin' it XD I can't get one 'cause there're no breeders here.

- Corn snake, I'm just waiting for mine to be hatched though xD I've got everything ready.

- Bunny! No room though, and might be moving soon.

- ALL TEH KITTIES IN THE WOOORRRLLLDDD but can't because I'm loyal to the two I have. :P

- Another hamster, one just ain't enough!

- Bengal cat! They are just so awesome. Too expensive and no breeders though.

- LEOPARD GECKO! Where I live is too isolated so I can't go and buy the mealworms and crickets they need. Whereas with cornsnakes I can get the food by the bag and stock up as long as I have a freezer.
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #12 
Bombalurina

- Mice. I know they can't compare to rats in terms of affection, but I really want 3 little girls so I can make an awesome cage for them to love. But my parents say no, which is perfectly reasonable.

- Chickens, because they are gorgeous and I want eggs from happy birds. Again, parents not convinced. :p

- A bluetongue, a shingleback and a bearded dragon. I don't have room for a 8' tank, and I certainly don't have funds/parental permission for one.

- A children's python - I love pythons so much! But I know I can't bear to have an animal that I have to feed other animals to. I know they need to eat, but I just couldn't do it. :(

- A cockatiel. I'd love a rainbow lorikeet, but I couldn't bear a domesticated one when I'm used to seeing them in the wild. But cockatiels are such cute, cheeky little birds that I'm used to seeing domestically. :)

- An Alsation. I absolutely adore GSDs. However, I know I'm not ready for a dog. Plus, you know, parents.

- A DSH cat from the RSPCA. A friendly one that wants love and cuddles that I can give. But, my dad is allergic, and I don't want anything that could hurt my ratties.

- As for fish, I have so many fishy dreams. A discus/cardinal tetra tank, fancy goldies, a saltwater nano, a bala shark/angel tank, a killifish biotype...the list goes on. :) Again, parents, money etc.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #13 
Jessicatm137

- A beardie, because they are so cute and I have been wanting a lizard forever.

- A corn snake, cause I love em.

- A Ball Python, cause they have great personalizes and look cool.

- MORE CATS! I Love The Critters! ( Sorry for the caps lock )

- A German shepherd/Husky mix, I love bolth breeds of dog.

- A bird just because.

- Rats. They are very intelligent, and social.

- A BGK ( Black Ghost knife )

I can't get any because I'm not allowed... I am probably able to get the ghost knife though, when I get a 55 Gallon tank.
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #14 
thekoimaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicatm137 View Post
I can't get any because I'm not allowed... I am probably able to get the ghost knife though, when I get a 55 Gallon tank.
BGK need a 6 foot tank that is at least 2 feet wide as they are inflexable and need at least that much room to turn around. Maybe you should hold off on the BGK for a while longer. They're not an easy fish to keep. TFK BKG profile
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #15 
Jessicatm137

Thank you thekoimaiden, I was going to wait maybe a year or so before I got one. I'll do some more research on them.
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #16 
tiffanini

-40+ gallon tank w/ goldfish. They need high maintenance, take up too much space, and I don't know if I'm responsible enough.
-Worms. Sounds weird, but I want to make my garden amazing with compost. Dad thinks worms are disgusting.
-Winter White Russian Dwarf hamster. They are so cute! Unfortunately members of the rodent family do not have a large space in my mom's heart.
-Chickens! We would have organic eggs daily that are packed with nutrition. Unfortunately, living in the suburbs with a "community backyard" is not a good place for chickens.

Non-Betta, non-pet wish list:
-Kuru toga! An awesome mechanical pencil that rotates its lead each time you lift your pencil from the paper for forever sharpness! Sadly, the colored version of the Kuru Toga can not be found in regular stores and dad doesn't want to buy more pencils. I might be able to get it when my mom goes to China because Kuru Togas originate in Japan and are commonly found in parts of Asia.
tiffanini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #17 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanini View Post
Non-Betta, non-pet wish list:
-Kuru toga! An awesome mechanical pencil that rotates its lead each time you lift your pencil from the paper for forever sharpness! Sadly, the colored version of the Kuru Toga can not be found in regular stores and dad doesn't want to buy more pencils. I might be able to get it when my mom goes to China because Kuru Togas originate in Japan and are commonly found in parts of Asia.
I find this hilarious, because my hand automatically rotates the pencil each time I lift it (don't know how I started doing it, but it's stupid cause I do it with pens too). I can just picture the pencil rotating one way and my hand the other and no progress being made. xD
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #18 
AquaNinJa

What I really want..... A teacup yorkie!! They are sooooo cute! My friend Maya has one and she takes it to cheer practice in a little pink carrier and omg its soooooo cute! I baby sit her whenever Maya goes out of town and Chelsea (the yorkie) just loves to play around and she loves to get pampered! I love pampering my pets and I think a little yorkie would be the best little guy to pamper!

Now what's stopping me...
My parents love dogs and we've had so many but we have one at the moment. We were about to get another and highly thinking about it until my boyfriend and I found 3 kittens and the fact that we decided to keep them... Now we have to pay the vet bills and pay for food and everything and cats seem to be a 3:1 ratio with a dog according to my parents.. But they said if I get a summer job and make enough money I would be able to get one(:
AquaNinJa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #19 
Leeniex

Horse! I've been wanting one for 40+ years, owned one for a week and now it looks like it won't ever happen.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #20 
MaisyDawgThirteen

MOAR TANKS! xD

I'd love an oscar tank, a shrimp colony, a really big tank full of tetras, and a koi or gold fish pond. :3

What's setting me back? Space, time and money. :P
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote