Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #3631 
Moh4wk

thanks!
Moh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #3632 
angus

I posted some of these in my own personal thread, but I don't know if anyone looks at that so I thought I'd post some here too. This is Angus!

angus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #3633 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus View Post
I posted some of these in my own personal thread, but I don't know if anyone looks at that so I thought I'd post some here too. This is Angus!

He's so pretty :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #3634 
LuckyBlue

My New Guy

I posted these on another thread, but I am so excited I wanted to show him off....
Attached Images

LuckyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #3635 
bettalover2033

Interesting marble pattern he has. Very nice grizzle male. Beautiful color as well.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:32 AM   #3636 
Emmalee01

This is my Betta Odin. I've only had him three days- I bought him from one of those cup sized cages at my local pet shop. He was hardly moving so I decided to get him (not really knowing the first thing about looking after betta) Luckily my friend who has a betta fish helped me out. Odin is now set up in a heated, filtered 5 gallon tank. There were a few other betta similar to him in colour at the pet shop so he is proably a pretty common type, but I like the way his colours change in different lights. Is he a veiltail?

Also, I am worried he might have fin rot. After looking at some of the other pictures of Bettas on this page, their fins look to be in better condition. He looked this way when I bought him, and had quite a large tear on his fin that seems to be healing but the edges look a bit curly...Sorry if this is not the right place to ask about Betta health...and for the million questions!
Emmalee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:45 AM   #3637 
joyfish

scared seamonkey that is a beautiful fish. I am kicking myself for NOT getting a beautiful male that was a sorta pink/violet color. He would not have been a rescue fish and cost $14. I am still mad at myself for not buying him.

Also the next fish is the color blue as mine but mine is all blue. a looker also. Guess I truly do not find ugly fish, LOL.

My Big Red is enjoying the warm water and opening his fins wider than ever and it makes him awesome looking. Of course having BooBaby next in divided tank helps with the fins. But I have plenty of cover and places for them both to hide so figure they will deal with it. I keep a watch on them .
joyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #3638 
SacredSeaMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfish View Post
scared seamonkey that is a beautiful fish. I am kicking myself for NOT getting a beautiful male that was a sorta pink/violet color. He would not have been a rescue fish and cost $14. I am still mad at myself for not buying him.

Also the next fish is the color blue as mine but mine is all blue. a looker also. Guess I truly do not find ugly fish, LOL.

My Big Red is enjoying the warm water and opening his fins wider than ever and it makes him awesome looking. Of course having BooBaby next in divided tank helps with the fins. But I have plenty of cover and places for them both to hide so figure they will deal with it. I keep a watch on them .
That would be Moh4wk's fishie, I quoted his posting to say his fish was beautiful :). I had to rip myself away from the Walmart shelf because I saw BEAUTIFUL betta coloring with a bright purple color
SacredSeaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #3639 
jeffegg2

My new spawn HM x HM 1 week old today!
jeffegg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #3640 
BlackOrchid16

New crowntail from Thailand arrived today

Attached Images

BlackOrchid16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arteries;), betta pics!, glory werz here!:b, wonderful bettas