Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #1 
LebronTheBetta

Another One!!!

Hey people. After a while of owning a male crown tail Betta Fish, Which I have owned 4 a month, I have decided 2 get another one. U See, I have always felt sorry 4 the Bettas in the stores and admired them of their beautiful nature and pretty finnage. When I bought my 1st one, I felt really happy b-cuz its my 1st pet and that I rescued a living thing from those horrible little cups. My Betta has been doing good in a 3.5 gallon, but I want my other Betta 2 have a bigger tank. I have heard that some of the Kritter Keepers Are 5 gallon and some say smaller, so I'm just wondering which one should I get and which size and how many gallons is in it. I don't need a filter b- cuz I'm ok with alot water changes. I will probably get another heater 4 it. I love my Betta so much. They are so addicting!!! Anyway I have everything 4 another 1 except a tank, the Betta,and a heater. And gravel, probably.
Thank You 4 helping me out and if U have an answer plz comment below :)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #2 
shadowpony

Theres a Kritter Keeper thread around here somwhere. Do you shop at Petsmart? The 10 gallon tanks there are super nice and cheap. You could also divide it and put 2 bettas in. Good luck with the new betta!
shadowpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #3 
LebronTheBetta

Thank u 4 replying. And yes, I do shop at Petsmart. I saw a 10 gallon 4 $15.
But 4 some reason I saw a 2.5 gallon 4 the same price!!! It's such a ripoff.
Well, I actually want a Kritter Keeper b-cuz space is limited in my house, so I want something in between you know??? And I also don't want 2 spend my money on a lid. So yeah.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote