Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #31 
Misakitty

Just for fun:

Sole Surviving Fry - YouTube

It's super tiny and hard to see, and if you have any sneeze spots on your computer monitor you may mistake him for one of those. I did my best, but he wanted to hide from me. I can't say I wouldn't do the same in his position.
Misakitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #32 
Misakitty

I'm very excited; tonight when I went to feed my little guy, I noticed what looked like another pair of eyes staring up from under the cup!

Somehow another fry managed to escape being gathered as an egg, hatched, and missed the tank bottom cleanup! I added him to the little baby cup, and I'm still completely amazed that he was still in the tank and had survived. I had tried to get all the eggs in the artificial hatching, and then I tried to get rid of all the leftover gunk and eggs just the other day. I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what was getting suctioned out, so I do not know how he managed to stay in there!
Misakitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #33 
lvandert

I have a sole survivor, he's 3 weeks old now. Good luck with yours
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote