Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #31 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creat View Post
Third picture down from the top of the blue female and yeah I will be getting 4 then probably lol. I think I will get one eye, the really good looking sister of her the blue female in the third pic down, and one of the white/ marble ones not sure of which one yet :)
Sounds good
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #32 
Creat

Betta'sRule- How much are you asking per fish and shipping? Or did you want to wait to ship until the weather was nicer?
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:37 AM   #33 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Betta'sRule- How much are you asking per fish and shipping? Or did you want to wait to ship until the weather was nicer?
You have always been nice to me here and I really appreciate that, I try to show gratitude when I can so I will sell them to you for 5 dollars each and Ill throw in one eye for free. I charge 15 for priority and 35 for express, also if you need a heat pack I have them for 2$.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #34 
Creat

Sounds good if the weather is nice on your end I will go priority its been like perfect betta shipping weather here. You can pm me if you want my paypal address :)
Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #35 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Sounds good if the weather is nice on your end I will go priority its been like perfect betta shipping weather here. You can pm me if you want my paypal address :)
The weather here is excellent as well. I sent you my paypal via PM, so you can just send the money or I can send you an invoice it's up to you.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:18 PM   #36 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Here is a video update of your females Creat, hope you enjoy! Not sure if you got my email or not but my mothers birthday was on the 24th and so we went to spend a few days with her in Abilene TX. I didn't want to risk them getting stuck at the post office over the weekend, so I will be sending them monday. Thanks!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCt4u06G1yo
Old 04-27-2012, 02:48 PM   #37 
Creat

Oh wow they look so much better on video and I just got it and its no problem :) They look so sharp I love them all already XD I am super excited to get the one/s from EvilVOG too lucky girls get a thirty gallon to themselves ;)
Old 04-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #38 
KadenJames

BettasRule, you are making it EXTREMELY difficult not to order some for myself. *wipes up drool*
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #39 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadenJames View Post
BettasRule, you are making it EXTREMELY difficult not to order some for myself. *wipes up drool*
Lol thank you