Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #1 
Twilight Storm

Guild Wars 2 beta weekend almost here!!!

Anyone else in here going to be playing Guild Wars 2?

The first beta weekend for pre- purchase is Friday April 27th at noon!!!

I am so excited! Had the game pre ordered for over 2 years! :D
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:37 PM   #2 
Twilight Storm

WOW!!! I figured I wouldn't be the only one interested in this game! :D

One million people signed up for the beta in 2 or 3 days and i'm the only one that belongs to this forum? lol *shakes her head sadly*

To anyone who cares:
3 more days to go until we can get a look at it, for anyone who pre-purchaced!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! :D
Old 04-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #3 
djembekah

well i'm not going to be playing it but one of my friends is actually writing dialogue for the game...o 3o i figure i should play it since she's writing for it. but probably not the beta! was the first one really good?
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #4 
Twilight Storm

Yes Guild Wars is a very good game! Nice you know someone writing for it too! They hired a LOT of people to work on the voices too.

I just got done begging for a betta fish pet for underwater travel on their facebook page lol.

I can see it now My ranger dives into the water and is joined by a giant betta.... Gads that would be beyond great...

Their artists have done such a great job on the game so far, They could draw an awesome betta I bet! The jellyfish we will get as a reward for completing things in GW looks like it will be really nice, but bettas and paradise fish were the first aquarium fish... they started the hobby. :D

Not that the staff there probably reads the 20000000000 posts on their facebook page.... But it's a dream anyway.

You can try out Guild Wars for free btw. I think they make it so you can't talk to anyone or trade with anyone on your trial period though. Just google guildwars.com and there is a link to try it. If you like 1 you can still build rewards that carry over to GW2.

They have game play videos up on YouTube too. I am sure after this comming weekend YouTube will be flooded with footage of 2 because They are not enforcing the non disclosure agreement for the beta weekend events.

Can you tell i'm excited? My entire family thinks i'm crazy :D (even the kids LOL)
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #5 
djembekah

oh sweet!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #6 
Twilight Storm

Woot! emails came out today, they opened up the client for download for people who pre-purchased the game :D SOOOOOO many people flooding the area to download the client it's a mess. It's kind of fun though :D

I am just so glad everyone doing the weekend events aren't official beta testers or the game would come out in 3 more years....

My prediction: No one will read the agreement you click to agree to use the forums. The forums there will become a MESS, and they will lock them or start banning people from them lol

Everyone is so excited though! Me included. :D
Old 04-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #7 
Twilight Storm

Well Today is the day! The first Beta Weekend Event is here!!!!! (It's beyond amazing!) I made a ranger as my first character :D

Now for lack of interest I will let my thread die, since no one here plays :D I WILL revive this to freak out if they put in a betta fish though as a pet. If I find one. And post pictures :D

Till then best wishes :D (Oh and if you like mmo games GW2 is amazing!!!!!)