Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-01-2012, 03:57 PM   #21 
BeckyFish97

She says you're all cute too :P
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:47 AM   #22 
BeckyFish97

Ahhhh peace and quiet!!!Amazing isnt it?!until the dog decides to chew her bone, and do it as loud as possible!!!well I suppose it's better than the time she chewed all the newspaper in her cage..."WASN'T ME MUM, HONEST!!!"
I thought you might like to see a few more pics, so here they are!!!The last one features milo, one of eve's best buddies!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #23 
BeckyFish97

That awkward moment when your dog who never barks (apart from at the prospect of a walk, although thats more of a whining noise) barks at the police officer who is about to break one of the neighbours doors down, as if to say, did you know that is criminal damage?!
Old 05-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #24 
Sena Hansler

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #25 
SarahandOscar

My boys love EVERYTHING, pigs snouts and ears especially. My Boyfriends sister (we live in the granny flat behind his family's house) has half a cupboard worth of treats for them at any given time, they get spoiled rotten! Don't get me wrong they're both a healthy weight and are dearly loved but they have more food in their cupboard than me most of the time haha. Oscar is my 2 yr old Siberian Husky x Golden Retriever and we made the mistake of teaching him to "talk" not bark but that howling talking thing Huskies can do so now everytime he wants anything he'll talk to us till he gets it and honestly who could say no to puppy eyes plus what i'm convinced sounds like "please mum i've been such a good boy" haha
SarahandOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #26 
BeckyFish97

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahandOscar View Post
My boys love EVERYTHING, pigs snouts and ears especially. My Boyfriends sister (we live in the granny flat behind his family's house) has half a cupboard worth of treats for them at any given time, they get spoiled rotten! Don't get me wrong they're both a healthy weight and are dearly loved but they have more food in their cupboard than me most of the time haha. Oscar is my 2 yr old Siberian Husky x Golden Retriever and we made the mistake of teaching him to "talk" not bark but that howling talking thing Huskies can do so now everytime he wants anything he'll talk to us till he gets it and honestly who could say no to puppy eyes plus what i'm convinced sounds like "please mum i've been such a good boy" haha

SOOOOO TRUE!!!I think eve has eaten more food in her life than I have in mine, and I'm 20!!!she's only 2!!!And as for the whining, please mum, come on just one more treat?pleaaaase, I promise I wont ask for any more...*5mins later* that last treat was reaaaaal small, I'm starved, I'm abused...please feed me!!!PFFFFFF a firm no and she'll just come and curl up with me thank god!!!Really confused now, the police are still sat outside the neighbours house doing nothing, they got the door open but then they're just sat there...they must have a pretty good reason to knock someones door down...or maybe they just did it for fun :P

EDIT:now a friend of the kid that lives there has arrived...
Old 05-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #27 
SarahandOscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyFish97 View Post
SOOOOO TRUE!!!I think eve has eaten more food in her life than I have in mine, and I'm 20!!!she's only 2!!!And as for the whining, please mum, come on just one more treat?pleaaaase, I promise I wont ask for any more...*5mins later* that last treat was reaaaaal small, I'm starved, I'm abused...please feed me!!!PFFFFFF a firm no and she'll just come and curl up with me thank god!!!Really confused now, the police are still sat outside the neighbours house doing nothing, they got the door open but then they're just sat there...they must have a pretty good reason to knock someones door down...or maybe they just did it for fun :P

Has Eve figured out how to open doors yet? we have a sliding door and Oscar shifts it open with his butt and will sit and stare at me sliently till i wake up haha. They get dentastix (teeth cleaning chews) 1st thing in the morning and he knows exactly how to get his first and is totally adorable till he gets it then i don't even get a goodbye when i go to work. Sometimes i just feel used lol.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 AM   #28 
SarahandOscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyFish97 View Post
Ok so I thought it was about time I introduced you properly to her, here is a pic of her as a puppy!!!Enjoy!!!
BeckyFish97 She's GORGEOUS!!!!!! i love the tiny puppy pictures, it's crazy how fast they grow though. This is my baby Oscar at 7 weeks and then at 22 months.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #29 
Sena Hansler

so cute - so BIG! xD (picture transition)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #30 
SarahandOscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
so cute - so BIG! xD (picture transition)
Thank you, I can't exactly take credit but i will haha