Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #11 
Shirleythebetta

One of the worst? I would say staying at a friends house during an ice storm. Went to the potty and it was full of eh hem *gags* you know, and clogged. The only T.P. was wet from God knows what and was sitting in the floor. Also I was a housekeeper. A girl I worked with got a complaint from a customer. She got into a bed and there were dirty socks from a previous guest between the sheets! I have some nastier ones but I could make you sick and I don't want any kids reading it.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #12 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
LOL
like?
One of my faves was the Yuck Yuck water. I had been noticing a terrible smell in the playroom and it kept getting worse and worse but I couldn't find where it was coming from. Finally I opened a Lego bucket but there were no Lego's inside. It had water and a dry starfish we'd found on the beach. The starfish wasn't dry anymore. Kids said "oh ya, that's our yuck yuck water".
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #13 
Leeniex

And another favorite, one of them flooded the toilet which just happens to be directly over my head here on the couch. Didn't bother to say anything of course. The water was all over the floor and began to drip through the floor...onto my head. We had to drill holes in the ceiling to drain all the toilet water and five years later the holes are still here.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #14 
Bombalurina

In our last house, the sewer pipes that ran through the garden frequently cracked and overflowed, meaning we had toilet paper and waste all over the place and couldn't go outside. We had to go to the shops to use the public loo because we weren't allowed to run water down the drains until it was fixed, which sometimes took days.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #15 
FishyFishy89

Oh yummy!!!!
My dinner suddenly doesn't appear very yummy tho xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:32 AM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

One time when we lived in Colorado my 2 brothers, my mom and a friend of one of my brothers drove to Santa Fe. When they got there they went to a gas station to fill the car up and take a potty break. My brother and his friend were waiting because there was someone in there. Then my brother went in, came out then his friend went in. Another guy came to wait to use the restroom. When my brother's friend comes out he tells the guy I don't think you want to go in there. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #17 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
One time when we lived in Colorado my 2 brothers, my mom and a friend of one of my brothers drove to Santa Fe. When they got there they went to a gas station to fill the car up and take a potty break. My brother and his friend were waiting because there was someone in there. Then my brother went in, came out then his friend went in. Another guy came to wait to use the restroom. When my brother's friend comes out he tells the guy I don't think you want to go in there. lol
ROFL
Atleast he was kind enough to warn him.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #18 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol.yeah it was pretty funny.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #19 
Bethydan

I have to share a bathroom with my 15-year-old sis who is going through that "Who needs to shower everyday?" stage and my 22-year-old brother.

Also, my brother's cat likes to steal his socks and decorate the hallways and stairs. So there are always disgusting smelly socks all over the floor. Always.
Bethydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #20 
FishyFishy89

Ick
My hair can't do showers every day. But it's limit is every 2 days. So that works. Now if I sweat I'll pin up my hair and hop in.

My husband seems to think he doesn't have to change his underwear everyday. I gets little disgusted when I only find 1 underwear in the whole basket.