Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #1 
Enkil

Gwynfor in New Home

So I have now moved Gwynfor into his new home! He had temporary housing that I was very unhappy with. He now is in a 5gal with LED lighting. He has a hiding decoration with a giant snail on it. XD Two fake purple plants. Two young/small water wisteria and a very large anubias plant. Took a bunch of pics so I'll attach them.

Gwynfor is my newest betta. He's a dragon scale PK. White over blue and purple. He's still small so I think he's pretty young.
Please excuse and water bubbles. I did a rearranging and water change before putting him in.
Attached Images

Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #2 
Enkil

I do have a question about his filter... How would I go about baffling it? It is a little too much for the little guy. It isn't like my other filters. I do have one that is like it, but that is in Hannibal's tank and he doesn't have an issue with it.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #3 
Gen2387

What kind of filter is it? Because we have a 2gallon tank that has a filter that was too strong and we just used a piece of soft sponge and put it where the water come out and it stopped the current. Worked wonderfully.
Gen2387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #4 
Jessicatm137

Wow he's pretty! Can't help you with the filter though. :(
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #5 
Enkil

It's a Mini Might Power filter.

And thank you. ^_^ I think he looks really cute in his tank. I think he may be a blue and purple marble HMPK dragon. I know he's blue and purple under the white dragon scales. He doesn't flare for more than about 1 sec at a time so I can't be sure yet.

He's settling in pretty well. Much better than he was in his temporary home. He's finally resting/hiding under his decoration. Only started doing that today. He seems to love his fake purple plants. Thought they'd make his blues and purples pop a little more. Gwynfor also seems to enjoy his floating water wisteria plants. (My girls also seem to like theirs)

From the bed, he kind of looks like a little ghost flitting about. He moves in an amazingly graceful manner. I've never seen a fish move like this before. The only thing missing is lovely flowing fins. XD