Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #1 
Hallyx
Reference Team

Where are they now?

I occasionally review profiles, especially those of long-time and senior members, seeking new knowledge and tips. I, of course, notice their "friends" lists, most of whom are not familiar to me. It occurs to me that, of the members who joined around the time I did (June 2011) and since, surprisingly few are active today.

Where are they now? What are they up to? Anybody care to check in with their old friends and find out?
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #2 
Laki

Last time I added a friend on here, I noticed most of the ones there are no longer on the site :( It's a pity. I really enjoy the site. I don't breed nor do I have any other fish. But I enjoy the community and helping out whenever I can!
I wondered that the other day, where people have gone. I guess things get in the way, babies or puppies or any old thing. It would be nice to know.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #3 
ZergyMonster

Even I'm starting to flake out of this site more and more. It seems I took in almost everything I could from this site and it is the same questions popping up that usually can be answered by reading the stickies. I still learn more and more about Naturally planted tanks and really wish to get my own set up.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #4 
Mo

I just joined about a month ago...... Well really in august of 2011 but I forgot the information for password, etc. on that account so I made a new one. I also wonder those same questions....
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

I keep in touch with 3 people who used to be members here. One had a baby 5 months ago, another one is in her first year of college, and the 3rd one is in college and engaged.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #6 
Sivan

As someone who was here actively and disappeared for months, only to return and see nobody familiar, I did so because I was busy or just not in the mood to talk about betta fish. I had nothing to say, no questions to ask, and no desire to fawn over them in a community. Then my mood changed. Easy as that.
Sivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #7 
betta lover1507

some of my friends don't come on :( it sucks, one of mines said her PC broke down so and her dad doesn't really let her on his
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote