Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2012, 01:30 AM   #11 
Keroro

the boy is so pretty, and the girls are just too precious!
Keroro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #12 
Bettaluver4evr

That boy is stunning! He looks a bit like stainless steel. :) Hehe. And ah, the poor little baby bettas. It's really cruel, what petco is doing, carrying fish that young. But it's a good thing you saved the little one. :) They'are adorable.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #13 
betta lover1507

i had to remove charles because he was keep on going through the divider and messing with sparta, i found out he isn't jumping, he is skinny so he is able to go through the sides of the divider (cheap divider, i know)
and thanks am not sure Charles is a male, so he'll be names charlotte if female
here is the link to the HMPK, also i know her dorsal is pretty small so am going to breed her to a wide dorsal male:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shmp1336800156
am going to find a cheap, plastic 1 gallon for her. and my cousin (supposes) he grandparents have a tank that they used to keep baby fish in (i think it was platies) and he is gonna give it to me, i gotta see if he is, going there this sunday (for mother's day), and am bringing this laptop (lol, this is the only fun i have there besides the television XD)
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #14 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettaluver4evr View Post
That boy is stunning! He looks a bit like stainless steel. :) Hehe. And ah, the poor little baby bettas. It's really cruel, what petco is doing, carrying fish that young. But it's a good thing you saved the little one. :) They'are adorable.
i know right?? i can't believe people allow this it's sad, i seen like 15 there or more there at petco, and no one paid any attention to them besides me, my dad, and my (older) brother. and i choose charles because he was the only one that had a green/blue body, and red fins and red forehead hopefully nothing goes wrong for him, i let cryptom flare for a bit, let's see if i can make him into a over halfmoon
Old 05-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #15 
lvandert

omg that girl is gorgeous!! The difference between her in the light and her not is amazing!!
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #16 
betta lover1507

you mean charles?? he is a baby betta i don't know his gender (am assuming it's a boy, lol!) but another reason i got him, because he reminds me of my passed HMPK boy "Oceanist" he has the colors like him, besides white tips, the betta bug bit me hard
Old 05-12-2012, 02:16 PM   #17 
Jessicatm137

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i had to remove charles because he was keep on going through the divider and messing with sparta, i found out he isn't jumping, he is skinny so he is able to go through the sides of the divider (cheap divider, i know)
and thanks am not sure Charles is a male, so he'll be names charlotte if female
here is the link to the HMPK, also i know her dorsal is pretty small so am going to breed her to a wide dorsal male:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shmp1336800156
am going to find a cheap, plastic 1 gallon for her. and my cousin (supposes) he grandparents have a tank that they used to keep baby fish in (i think it was platies) and he is gonna give it to me, i gotta see if he is, going there this sunday (for mother's day), and am bringing this laptop (lol, this is the only fun i have there besides the television XD)
Wow. Love that AB girl.
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #18 
betta lover1507

thanks :) i paid for priority the thing why am not really scared is because the seller is in Wisconsin,Milwaukee. that takes atleast 3 hours to get down here since i live in Illinois, chicago
Old 05-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #19 
betta lover1507

since sparta past away, Charles gots the whole tank to himself, added a plant too. also my cousin did end up giving me a tank, it is really nice :) it's around 1.5 gallons or a little bit more, but i just need a few more plants. sadly it didn't come with a cover :\