Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #11 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikibirds View Post
i have applied to petco so many time sin both alaska and here. It makes me mad because the people hey DO hire have no idea how to care for most animals. petsmart seems to be better but they are about 40 mins away. The manager in Alaska was clueless but nice. The one here seems like she has a bug up her butt
I really like the petco near me and I tried to get hired for like a year but I only got one interview and at the time my school scheduled didn't work out at all for them.

I'm happy I got hired at petsmart instead, my favorite thing is we don't have to stock the shelves, just make sure everything looks good and is in the correct place lol I also like that there are more employees working at one time.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #12 
Ksiezniczka

I don't work at PetSmart but my best friend does! HAHAHAHA.

Oh, and I guess my second best friend does too.
Ksiezniczka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #13 
chrissylee13

I work at petsmart in petcare tooooo!!!! It's my favorite job ever. :) I blame my betta obsession on that . :)
chrissylee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #14 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissylee13 View Post
I work at petsmart in petcare tooooo!!!! It's my favorite job ever. :) I blame my betta obsession on that . :)
That's awesome! This would not of been a good job for me when I had the betta a bug lol

Tomorrow I get to open all by myself, so much to do and never enough time lol
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #15 
Tikibirds

who stocks the shelves?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #16 
Pogthefish

OMG little petco rant

ok I was at petco buying snails, and I made sure to come in on the day my favorite new worker was there :D she let me break the rules like saving the fish off the ground and taking them home, and selling to me when I'm under 18, and she was really nice and friendly, she double-checks all the animals.

Theo other day, as I said, I went on her day to grab some snails and I ask for helo and she doesnt show, so I'm like maybe she's sick, and the other lady says oh the fish lady is taking FOREVER in the back again, she's so slow, and slow at learning the rules. Then she said she should stop saying bad things about other employees, but I'm glad she did, then my favorite lady came out of tha back, and recognised me and said hi. I tried not to say about the little "rules" and come up with excuses, and the whole time the manager was politely criticizing her, and then as I left, they went to "double check her clumsy work" it aggrivates me so much how knowledge is not recognised! I'ma go make a rant thread..
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote