Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #6101 
d3nv3r23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post

Ahhhh.... google translator is my friend.

dude translate it from english to tagalog...
d3nv3r23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #6102 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nv3r23 View Post
I'm not a dude.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #6103 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nv3r23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
I'm not a dude.
but rather a dudette xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #6104 
mergan25

This is Anguel's home. Not very exciting but I'm pretty happy about it. When I first got him I was really crummy and put him in a vase with nothing in it. Then he was in a one gallon but he was all sick and decrepit. Now I've learned how to take care of him; he's in the 3 gallon petco critter keeper and he's doing well. I've had him for almost two years. He's my first pet!
Attached Images

mergan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #6105 
Sweeda88

This tank houses Westley, Shortcake, and Buttercup (who turned out to be a male). It's ten gallons.
Attached Images

Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:01 PM   #6106 
Kasablanca

I finally was able to go through all the pages and I sure was impressed with everyones tanks! Now I want to share mine :)

^This is my newest addition to the family and he still has no name, but here is his tank.

I will post the rest later when I can find the pics I took. I have them somewhere on my computer lol
Kasablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #6107 
a123andpoof

Here is my ten gallon divided 4 ways. I just did this today the bettas had not yet been added. I just redecorated it. It is home to Arashi, Haruna, Aki, and Sakura.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #6108 
lelei

Oooh..I love that pink/black/white theme..very cool:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:06 PM   #6109 
Kasablanca

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Oooh..I love that pink/black/white theme..very cool:)
Thank you :)
Kasablanca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #6110 
Micho

This is my 10 gallon, it's decently planted, there's some swords (yeah the swords aren't doing well, I know, once I change this into a NPT that'll change for sure), recently got some water wisteria to float in all my tanks, lots of Moneywort, got two moss balls, some onion plant didn't think they would do so well growing like mad, along with that lovely piece of driftwood with Anubias on it as the centerpiece. It's stocked with some Rummynose Tetras, that one Balloon Molly, and with my Metallic Plakat boy. My future with this tank is to convert it into a NPT, which I will later this week. If I ever get my bigger tank, I'll transfer the Tetras and the Molly. Leaving my Betta, then getting roughly around 10 Pygmy Cories and it'll just be the Cories and him. :)

This is my 2 gallon Fluval Spec. Originally home for my other Betta, it's now a RCS tank. You can't really see them. Tons of java moss and Christmas moss, along with java fern attached to a piece of driftwood. More water wisteria floating again! This tank will get untouched it'll remain as a RCS tank, planning on adding around 5 more RCS in the tank.

My 2.5 gallon for my SD boy. Loads of Crypts, they do very well under the LED lighting. Gonna change this into a NPT, just full of Crypts!

I would take a picture of my new Fluval Edge, but, I haven't set it up yet.

So there you go these are my tanks. ;D
Micho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank