Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: How many of you would participate?
DEFINITELY!!! 240 85.71%
Mm, maybe. 39 13.93%
Definitely NOT! 1 0.36%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #211 
myfishjayne

O_O WHY DIDN'T YOU GET A SPADETAIL?!?! *twitches* I want one... I want one... I want 2... I want 99... O_O'''
>><>'
myfishjayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #212 
BeckyFish97

OMG I would have a spadetail, but anything I got would be intended for breeding and the likelyhood would be I would end up with common veils, which I've heard are not popular for some reason (not sure why, they're gorgeous!!!)
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #213 
myfishjayne

Hm.
I think because veiltails are so overbred and common, they are not 'rare' or 'uncommon', and so thusly not very desirable.
Personally, I do like veil tails a lot. They're elegant. =)
Old 05-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #214 
BeckyFish97

LOL some are!!!I like the ones that are clumsy!!!It's just downright cute!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #215 
myfishjayne

Hahah.
I picked Jayne because he seemed to like me. ^_^ They had a mustard crown tail, or maybe super delta (don't remember at this point), but he didn't like me. So, I picked Jayney. hahah.
We are so off topic.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:12 PM   #216 
bettalover2033

I live in upstate new york too PM me!! This might not be the appropriate place to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShainax View Post
*Flails* I live in upstate NY. :3
Yes I use to think that I was only new yorker on here. Actually for a while I think I was. I'm glad I'm not alone PM me. As I said to Shaina. This might not be the appropriate place to chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishjayne View Post
O_o
I leave for a few hours and 3 new pages?!?!?!
Uuuuuge. I had to read it all. >_<'
Hahahah. ^_^
Oooh I would love to win a betta! <3
Bettalover, you in NY to? Winning! :D :D :D
Forbidden secrets how did you enter the contest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenSecrets View Post
Entered :D I'm so excited
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #217 
BeckyFish97

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
I live in upstate new york too PM me!! This might not be the appropriate place to chat.

Yes I use to think that I was only new yorker on here. Actually for a while I think I was. I'm glad I'm not alone PM me. As I said to Shaina. This might not be the appropriate place to chat.

Forbidden secrets how did you enter the contest?

Page 19
Old 05-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #218 
KadenJames

Guuyyysss. D=

How are people supposed to read how to enter the raffle if it's buried under 2932072 pages of blabbing? xD

Reposting the rules in a second. *Picks up and throws everyone at the "chat" section* -_-
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #219 
KadenJames

Exclamation Betta Raffle Important Information

REGARDING THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN THE BETTA FISH RAFFLE

ABOUT THE RAFFLE

*Everyone who enters this raffle will have their name added to a list. After the window of entry has come to an end, I will put every entrants' name on a piece of paper, fold them, add them all into a box / hat / bucket / bowl, mix them up, and draw AT RANDOM a single piece of paper from it. The entrant whose name is on the paper is the winner of the raffle.
*The prize of this raffle is ONE (1) Betta Splenden, for which the price does not exceed $25 USD.
*The winner of the raffle may find a Betta Splenden of their choice from multiple sources, such as Aquabid.com, eBay.com, or a local breeder. If the winner so chooses, they can leave the decision up to the sponsor of the raffle (myself) and will receive a “surprise” betta.
*Shipping, importation, heat packs, boxing, insulation, and bagging fees will all be covered by the sponsor of this raffle (myself, KadenJames.)

WHO CAN ENTER?
*ALL users regardless of age, location, gender, or forum rank who have joined BettaFish.com BEFORE the date of the creation of this thread are eligible to enter the raffle. This is to prevent people from creating multiple accounts and unfairly increasing their odds of winning. Your date of joining BettaFish.com will be checked to ensure legitimacy.

RESTRICTIONS
*If the winner of this raffle resides in a location where the shipping of fish is illegal, they are not eligible to receive a Betta Splenden.
*If the winner of this raffle resides in a location where a registered transshipper (if necessary) is not available or is nonexistent, they are not eligible to receive a Betta Splenden.
*If the winner falls under either or both of these categories, a substitute prize will be offered.

HOW TO ENTER
*To enter this raffle, simply PM the sponsor (myself, KadenJames) saying "I would like to enter the Betta Raffle!" This will automatically add your username to the list of entrants; no other action is required.
*The window of entry will end on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 11:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Any and all requests to enter the raffle AT or BEYOND Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 11:00:01 p.m. Mountain Time will be denied entry.
*If the sponsor of this raffle (myself, KadenJames) or any moderator are suspicious of any user trying to cheat, unfairly increasing their odds to win the raffle, or express rude or aggressive behavior, they will be immediately disqualified. This raffle is meant to be fun, so let's keep it that way for everyone.

DECLARATION OF THE WINNER
*On Saturday, June 9th, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time, a live video stream of the drawing will be made available to all users. I will add the names to the hat/box/bowl/bucket, mix them up, will draw ONE (1) piece of paper, unfold it and reveal the winner's username. Immediately following, I will send an email to the winner of the raffle requesting required information to complete the raffle.
*The winner of this raffle will have ONE (1) week (seven days) to select a Betta Splenden of their choice. The winner is to send me a link to, or complete information about the chosen Betta Splenden, and I will contact the owner of the fish and pay for it in full.
*If the winner so chooses, they MAY leave the selection of the fish up to the sponsor of this raffle (myself). This way the winner will receive a “surprise” Betta Splenden.
*Betta Splendens that are AUCTION ONLY will not be available as a choice. The $25 USD is valid only for buy-it-now Bettas.
*The next shipment date for Betta Splendens from the Thai-area is Sunday, June 17th, 2012. Thai breeders ship all of their fish on the same dates, every two weeks, to cut down importation costs. The winner is required to have a Betta Splenden selected by NO LATER than Saturday, June 16th, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. Mountain Time. If the winner has failed to do so in the allotted time, they will become non-eligible to receive their Betta Splenden, and the raffle will be void.
*I will give the fish owner the winner's full name, address, and selected transshipper (if necessary.) If a transshipper is required, I will contact them and give them the winner's full name, address, and contact info to ship the fish. I will then pay the shipping costs and additional fees for Certified Express shipping to the winner's residence. A signature will be required in order to accept the fish as proof of receipt.
*Most shippers offer a Live Arrival Guarantee with Express shipping. However, in the case that they do not offer a guarantee and the fish arrives dead, I will contact the original owner of the Betta Splenden and request a replacement fish. I will also cover the costs of shipping the replacement fish.

POST-RAFFLE REQUIREMENTS
*The winner of the raffle is required to send me a picture of the Betta Splenden they received as proof of the raffle completion. The winner should also post pictures on the forum so everyone else can see.
*Any members who contact myself, or any moderator complaining about how they didn't win will automatically be disqualified from any and ALL future raffles and contests held by me.

PRIVACY
*The winner of this raffle will be required to share information such as full name and address for the purposes of shipping. This information will be held confidential, with the exception of need-to-know basis for the fish owner, the fish transshipper, and myself. Your information will not be shared with anyone except those listed. After the raffle is complete, any emails or messages containing personal information will be permanently deleted.

Good luck to everyone who is entering this raffle.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. YOU ARE IN NO WAY REQUIRED TO ENTER THIS RAFFLE. BY ENTERING THIS RAFFLE YOU AGREE TO ALL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS STATED ABOVE.
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #220 
Lenimph

Aww I can't join :S
Lenimph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assault0137 was here, hello!, kaden is a legend!!!, kaden is awesome!!!, legend of the black dog, legend of the great wolf, thank you kaden!!