Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #1 
BeckyFish97

Cheap betta pictures!

As some of you may know, I have been making betta pictures for free in the art section.I am now running low on supplies so sadly, I have to charge for them.To make up for that I am extending the range of pictures that I offer.Here is the list of pictures I am currently offering.

Cartoon-1.00
Do you want a picture of your betta cartoon style?This is the option for you.Post a picture of your betta, and what emotion you want the picture to display.
HumanFish-1.50
Ever wondered what you would look like as a fish?Describe yourself to me!
Using the description you give me, I will select the fin type, and colouring that suits you best!!!Do you want your finned friend to be included in your picture?For just 50p extra I will include, him/her, add on 10p for all extra fish.
Fish Portrait-1.00
For just 1.00 you can have a portrait of your finny friend!Post a picture and let me know if you have a specific request, I can do your fish in Charcoal, or my usual ink pens.For red, yellow, orange and dark pink I can use my acrylic paint if requested.Do you require a specific pose?Let me know and I will try my best to recreate that pose!If you have a picture example please post that too.
Background-50p
If you want a background in any of your pictures this will cost 50p extra!

If you require a name, or any special message this will be added into the picture for free.

Here are a few examples.
In order:
Cartoon-Please note, this was a 5minute picture, to use as an example, all requests will be completed to the best standard.
Fish humor-A cartoon option!
Fish Portrait

I currently do not have a Human fish picture, but the example will be up soon!

I may be able to post the picture to you, but this would be subject to a small additional cost!
Send me a personal message for USD, CAD, AUD, NZD currency quotes!
I take payment through paypal.Please do not pay me untill I have confirmed that your request has been accepted!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by BeckyFish97; 05-16-2012 at 11:32 AM.
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #2 
BeckyFish97

I forgot to add, shipping can be combined for more than one picture, and if requested the picture can be printed on A6 photo paper-This would be done for free.
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote