Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #31 
lilyrazen

That's so neat, you guys are all so creative. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick to The Elder Scrolls for now, since I have my shrimp named the Faendals, I'll probably get cories and name them all after characters too.

I almost want to theme my tank after TES. Maybe... a dragon in the middle, or some dragon-looking bones?
lilyrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #32 
Shirleythebetta

Mine have random themes.
Marvel characters: Hulk, Captain, Red Skull, Thor, Superman, Flash
Flowers: Rose and Snowfire and Lilly
My Great Aunts XD: Alice, Maude, Patty, Wanda, Shirley (Rose was an aunt too)
Charlie and the chocolate factory: Charlie
Random names: Amani, Frost, Angel, Smokey, Steel, Beauty
Then last but not least I got one on Google translator: Put "BLACK" in english and it came out "NERO" in Russian and it stuck.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #33 
SarahandOscar

[quote=Sheldon31;1083299][quote=SarahandOscar;1083142]

You love Incubus! I love Incubus! About time I found someone else who loves them! I was going to call my daughter Brandon Boyd Jones... Chimaira would have been a cool name for a betta.[/QUOTE

LOVE is an understatement. i finally saw then when they toured Australian in Feb and pretty much cried the whole concert.... i was completely overcome and i'm not that kinda girl... it was the strangest thing. Everyone must have thought i was one of those fanatics waiting for Brandon to take his shirt of hahaha.

Oh now i wanna name then, Brandon, Chris, Mike, Ben and Jose (when i find my 5th)..... see COMPLETELY indecisive... BAH
SarahandOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #34 
Sheldon31

I realise how fan girlish that last post of mine must have looked... That's the fun part! Working out what suits them. I have a few names picked out then I will see which if any will suit my new betta.

For a girl: Chibi, Chitose, Freya.
For a boy: Kiriyama, Dae-Su, Hideki.
Sheldon31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #35 
teeneythebetta

Well I'm not very creative.. But anyway...

My bettas name is teeney. My little sister's name is Katharina... But my other sister can't say her name and calls her kat-Tina... So we call her Tina... Then Tina weina... Then teeny weeney was the end result. So I said , "hey teeney, what should I name my fish?" then my mom said, "name her teeney."

Nerite snails: miles is a name I found via asking for name suggestions on yahoo answers. Cargo is short for "Escargot" (snail)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #36 
lelei

Wow..all cool names, and themes..love that, this is our 1st Betta, and my daughter picked him out, and named him, I had no say in it..lol..she's 10:)..maybe next betta I will pick out, and name..(fat chance)..hahaha..she already has a "Girl" in mind, and is working on a name..wants one from Happy Feet, oh yea..Gloria..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #37 
treefrogbc

Idigo Is the name of my Betta.
I bought him at PetSmart and I though he was blue ( Because they had him in blue water!) but , when I let him free in his new tank, he was indigo colored. I attepted to name him Rayman but, my sister though it was retarded so I picked Indigo. Not very exciting but still was random.
treefrogbc is offline   Reply With Quote