1.What is a good breeder pair of betta?
Any betta pair purchased through an IBC breeder. Avoid Aquabid unless you know how to choose your pair.
2.Are there any species easier than others?
I believe you mean strains. Blues are the best start IMO. Dragons and reds are mean and can cause issues.
3. What size of a tank do full size bettas require?
Pets: 2.5 gallons. Jarred bettas: one quart and up.
4.What food is used when conditioning the adults?
Frozen blood worms and Pro.
5. What tank setup & book cases do you use?
Heavy duty garage shelving.
6. Where do I buy 5 gallon tanks?
Just buy 10g. It's cheaper since 5 gallons are $15 bare when 10s are $8-$10 bare.
7. How do I clean a divided 10 gallon with ease?
Python or similar siphon.
8. And last ,but not least a simple & easy way to breed bettas?
Black melanos are on the list of: Don't even think about it. They're difficult to show the traits. It's not a recessive gene when bred in a good line. It's just difficult because black melano females are sterile. Ergo a cross to steel blue carrying melano has to be made.