Don't have very many pictures handy (only of the cats and the bird), but here's what I have:
- a little Ragdoll male cat. He's cute but doesn't like me. lD
- Sammy's brother. He's not smart...just don't look at him and maybe he won't fall off the table. He's super sweet, though. <3
- Little egyptian mau kitty. She's mean but we love her.
- a shy little orange kitty who's name used to be Michael Jackson before I knew she was a girl.
- He's just a black cat. He doesn't do much but he's fluffy.
- She's not a cat, but a leopard gecko. She likes biting me. owo
- A side blotched lizard that I found outside. He has an orange throat and I still wish he could breath fire. /brick'd
- my quarter horse/arabian girl. She's such a brat but I love her. <3
- My sun conure. He's just Frankie, there's nothing else to say. cx
- A ball python with a very uncreative name. He doesn't do anything and I kind of stole him from my friend a little bit. cx
- My jackrabbit that I tamed from outdoors. He's fluffy and suprisingly loves being handled for a wild bunny. I keep him in a cage outside and he steals ALL my vegetables.
And well, I'm not even going to try to list all of my fish.
Here's the pictures of the cats and Frankie: