Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #1 
PandaBetta

Smile My 10G tank update :)

Here is an updated picture of Benzen's 10g comunity tank :)

PandaBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:46 AM   #2 
Twilight Storm

Nice :D I really love those banana plants. I saw some at Petco but they had no leaves. I was concerned they would die without leaves so I never got one when I had the chance. Your moss looks beautiful too. All mine is pretty much free floating so it doesn't get that lush. I'm not too sure what else you have planted in there but it looks great. :)

What are you using for your substrait? Eco-Complete?

I love that dragon, I got one from Petsmart and turned it into a water spitter for an outdoor water feature by taking out the airstone they hot glued inside. Just take a piece of airline tube and run it up into the mouth and it's the perfect spitter for your small water garden :D
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:05 AM   #3 
ao
TFK Moderator

pretttyyy I want to get crystal shrimps... if only they were cheaper... sigh. I'll just let the cherry shrimps continue to take over my tank...
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #4 
PandaBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
Nice :D I really love those banana plants. I saw some at Petco but they had no leaves. I was concerned they would die without leaves so I never got one when I had the chance. Your moss looks beautiful too. All mine is pretty much free floating so it doesn't get that lush. I'm not too sure what else you have planted in there but it looks great. :)

What are you using for your substrait? Eco-Complete?

I love that dragon, I got one from Petsmart and turned it into a water spitter for an outdoor water feature by taking out the airstone they hot glued inside. Just take a piece of airline tube and run it up into the mouth and it's the perfect spitter for your small water garden :D
Thank you very much I'm glad you like it. Yeah banana plants are really cool to look at, thay are actually hardy plants you should try them. I have java moss, java fern, water sprite, lace plant, jungle val, hygrophilia Ithink is called and the banana plant :)

I am using Eco-complete

I never taught about using the dragon that way. Thats a really good idea ;)
Old 05-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #5 
PandaBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
pretttyyy I want to get crystal shrimps... if only they were cheaper... sigh. I'll just let the cherry shrimps continue to take over my tank...
Yess crystal shrimp are really nice. I am trying to breed them *cross my fingers*