Does anyone have any tips on transporting a betta fish over a 2-3 hour drive? (I read the "How To Ship Bettas" thread, but I don't know if that procedure might be a little different than preparing your betta for a car ride?)
Here is the situation:
1. It will probably be a 2-3 hour
2. It shouldn't be too bumpy of a ride.
3. The temperature outside is currently around 90°F (I live in Texas...so...hot
4. The car will have air conditioning.
5. I plan to be sitting in the passenger seat while holding my betta fish.
1. Best container/bag/anything to keep betta in during transportation.
2. Air (for betta to breathe)
3. Sun (what if it the sun hits my betta along the ride?)
4. Controlling Betta's water temperature (suggestions on car temperature?)
Your tips/suggestions are always greatly appreciated, and I hope that anyone else looking for answers can find them in here!