Betta Fish Forum banner
4M views 13K replies 2K participants last post by  Smaragdina_is_best@12345 
#1 ·
Ok, so I'm sure everyone would love to see the variety of betta tanks/bowls that we have, so post pics of yours here!:-D I have to find my camera, and then I'll get pics of my tanks :)

#6,097 ·
Been a few months since I posted and I figure after moving and such, might as well throw up some pics of my tanks since they've changed. So here's pics of ShyGuy and his 2.5g tank, as well as my 20g divided community tank.

Attachments

#6,100 ·
I just got this 26 gal. today for a sorority/community tank. As you can see it's still very much a work in progress - no, nothing exploded!

#6,104 ·
This is Anguel's home. Not very exciting but I'm pretty happy about it. When I first got him I was really crummy and put him in a vase with nothing in it. Then he was in a one gallon but he was all sick and decrepit. Now I've learned how to take care of him; he's in the 3 gallon petco critter keeper and he's doing well. I've had him for almost two years. He's my first pet!

Attachments

#6,106 ·
I finally was able to go through all the pages and I sure was impressed with everyones tanks! Now I want to share mine :)

^This is my newest addition to the family and he still has no name, but here is his tank.

I will post the rest later when I can find the pics I took. I have them somewhere on my computer lol

#6,110 ·

This is my 10 gallon, it's decently planted, there's some swords (yeah the swords aren't doing well, I know, once I change this into a NPT that'll change for sure), recently got some water wisteria to float in all my tanks, lots of Moneywort, got two moss balls, some onion plant didn't think they would do so well growing like mad, along with that lovely piece of driftwood with Anubias on it as the centerpiece. It's stocked with some Rummynose Tetras, that one Balloon Molly, and with my Metallic Plakat boy. My future with this tank is to convert it into a NPT, which I will later this week. If I ever get my bigger tank, I'll transfer the Tetras and the Molly. Leaving my Betta, then getting roughly around 10 Pygmy Cories and it'll just be the Cories and him. :)

This is my 2 gallon Fluval Spec. Originally home for my other Betta, it's now a RCS tank. You can't really see them. Tons of java moss and Christmas moss, along with java fern attached to a piece of driftwood. More water wisteria floating again! This tank will get untouched it'll remain as a RCS tank, planning on adding around 5 more RCS in the tank.

My 2.5 gallon for my SD boy. Loads of Crypts, they do very well under the LED lighting. Gonna change this into a NPT, just full of Crypts!

I would take a picture of my new Fluval Edge, but, I haven't set it up yet.

So there you go these are my tanks. ;D

#6,111 ·
I think I've finally finished setting up my new 26 gal tank. All that's left is putting in the fish once it cycles! I already have five girls waiting for their new home.

The dragon has bubbles coming out of his mouth. I have an air pump with adjustable flow, so the flow is turned down until the bubbles barely come out.

#6,114 ·

This is Buddha's tank. I want to get him a bigger tank since I will have room next year in my room. But for the last few month, he's been fitting snuggly on my table.

He has the buddha statue, a turtle one (not in the picture), and a the eel one.

#6,121 ·

This is Buddha's tank. I want to get him a bigger tank since I will have room next year in my room. But for the last few month, he's been fitting snuggly on my table.

He has the buddha statue, a turtle one (not in the picture), and a the eel one.
Hey Alcemist. May I suggest filling your bowl more and putting some clingfilm over it as a lid? That would give more water volume, which equals more dilution of ammonia. :) It might also allow you to slip a small heater in there, which is vital in betta keeping. :)

#6,117 ·
I was thinking the same thing, lol

#6,118 ·
LOL, I HATE those walls. When we first built the house, I was about 13. I had thia awesome idea to have sky blue walls with clouds for the sky and a green rug for grass. I got my green rug, but my mom decided that blue and green don't go well together and painted it that disgusting color. Then, as if things couldn't get any worse, she attempted to make "clouds" by taking a sponge and painting every inch of the walls with it. NOT how you make clouds D< I was so upset xD!

I'm still upset at 23... >>;

#6,120 ·
lol, i hate those walls. When we first built the house, i was about 13. I had thia awesome idea to have sky blue walls with clouds for the sky and a green rug for grass. I got my green rug, but my mom decided that blue and green don't go well together and painted it that disgusting color. Then, as if things couldn't get any worse, she attempted to make "clouds" by taking a sponge and painting every inch of the walls with it. Not how you make clouds d< i was so upset xd!

I'm still upset at 23... >>;

roflroflroflroflroflrofl

#6,123 ·
Updates on our tanks at home.
1st: Admiral Apocalypse's 5 gal.
2nd: Winchester's 3gal.
3rd: Jon Snow's 5 gal.
4th: 2 gal, no fish yet, we're thinking of getting our 1st female from aquabid.
Sorry for the size of the pics, don't know how to make them smaller.

Attachments

#6,124 ·
Yesterday I put my 20g whisper filter into my 10g aquarium, before it had a 6g filter which I mainly used for circulating the water rather then filtration. Because the 20g filter is much bigger I gave it it's own divided section which the heater and I really like how it turned out.

The tank is in need of decorations, I recently took out all the plants that really need more light and put them into my big tank, I'm going to put some anubias into this tank now.

#6,134 ·
There isn't anything white in the divider, the dividers are older though and have turned opaque. There is also glare on top the water from the light.

Thanks :D I didn't like the leaf hammock since I've heard bad things so I wanted to try that as a bed, isn't well liked lol

#6,133 ·
Hi, I assume you were talking about my picture? I got the tower/house thing at Petsmart about 3 months ago. The background is fabric because when i use aquarium background, they're too reflective and the fish freaks out and flares all day long.

#6,135 ·

my divided 10g Static is on the left and frost is on th right. also 1 ADF on each side of the tank. cant see them cause they're in side their stumps.

#6,136 ·
Again...loving everyone's set-ups on here. Especially love the 3-D background, Ginzuishou!

I finally decided to post pictures of all my set-ups. Recently re-arranged them all. I know--they're kind of bare, but I just recently snipped some starters off my Amazon Sword, and plan to add them soon...to fill up any gaps.

(My 10 Gallon. Currenly housing only 1 male betta, Fynn. Was going to divide it, but after seeing how much this guys loves the space, he now has all of it. :roll:)

(Indie's 2.5--it's temporary. Saving for another 5 gal ).

(And...finally, Aurora's 5 gal. *After finding out they make lids for the Chi, I ordered one, so no worries*)

#6,138 ·
Here's Twpsyn's new 5 gallon! After a failed weekend, things were ordered online and I finally got it ready a week later. Bah!

Nice tank set up. I really like that log lol